No announcement yet.

"Old" Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Old" is good. 1969 Bear Takedown, bought by me on high school grad in 1969. Deer is my 2007 kill, grandson Dylan was in the tree with me when I shot it...

troy

Comment

Mathews Ultra 2. Can't remember how old it is.

Comment

02 PSE firestorm lite, I bought it third hand. i am good friends with the original owner and he told me when he had the bow it didn't shoot as good as it does now....He also said after two owners I was the first person to get a kill with it.

Comment

Is a 2000 Hoyt an old bow? I got this bow from Rob (Atthe wall) it has alot of kills to its name!
          Attached Files

Comment

I am shooting an Outback that I bought in either 02 or 03. I won a 3D shoot with it a few months ago where a guy informed me that the Outback is the worst bow that Mathews ever made.(his opinion) I still like it.

Comment

Rig she's a 2003, the first CAM and a Half year from Hoyt. Between both of us....she's put some good ones down Amigo!!! If you ever decide to let her go, I'll buy her back.

I have a pair of Hoyts, 2003 Ultratec and a 2004 Xtec. No sense in getting anything else....they do the job extremely well.

Comment

Rob I just picked up a new string for her and Lucky at AC will be tending to her next week. If I ever get rid of her I will let you know.Come by the house sometime soon for some beers and BBQ.

Comment

Pearson Spoiler for 2 yrs. then bought an SQ2 in '01. Other than not having 80% letoff, I love my Mathews!

Comment

We will plan. A few pics with the birds is in order Rig!

Comment

Any time Rob.

Comment

I'm still shooting an '03 model. But of course that's subject to change.

Comment

1988 PSE Fireflight,it shoots better than I do.

Comment

95 Browning still shoots well

Comment

I have a ton of bows, including 6 2007 or newer ones.(of course not counting whats in the shop) but I have some older ones I sure do like to shoot still.
                              pearson cougar recurve from the 60's
                              4 old pse fireflight and thunderflights
                              and a 1991 hoyt Mako that will still shoot 260 with 2413's like it did back when. havent ever shot carbon out of it to see what it would do.

Comment

Man I have shot the same Mathews MQ-32 for 5-years! Killed a many a deer and won alot of tourneys with this veteran! My mother-in-law got me a new Switchback XT last month and I havent even shot it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X