No announcement yet.

"Old" Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shot a PSE Nova bought new 1999 and hunted with it through 2007 season. I used an overdraw and maxed it to 70 lbs. it was fairly easy to draw at 70lbs. It never failed me however since i have upgraded to newer technology.

Comment

Still using a High Country after ten+ years. Longest I gone without upgrading to the new and better. Use to do it every three or so years, but if it hits, why?

Put a venison in the freezer every year, including this year, but it maybe time for a upgrade.

Comment

Up until a few weeks ago, I was still shooting the Jennings Super T-Star that I bought in 88 or so. Now it's sitting until I get a chance to put a new string on it, and let it out an inch or so, and I'll let my buddy shoot it.

Comment

This thread makes me feel better. I have a 1996 Hoyt Enticer and I love it. I have kicked around the idea of a new one that is a little faster and a little smaller, but can't justify it for the $.

Comment

2005 switchback here, shoots like a dream. Really have my eye on a heli-m right now though

Comment

Well.....The tree I hunt in is pretty old
              Will update you on how old when it's cut down.

Comment

Doesn't have wheels, but I have a 59/60 model Black Widow that still shoots like a dream!

Comment

98 MQ1 here. I've had a couple newer bows but none of them shot as good as the MQ1 so I went back to my "backup" bow.

Comment

An old Mathews Ultra Max here. With it's numbers and overall performance, I can't do much beter.

IBO Rating323 fps
                    Axle-to-Axle 36"
                    Brace Height6.125"
                    Draw Weight 70 lbs
                    Bow Weight3.5 lbs
                    Let-off 80 %

Comment

Why spend $$$$$ on a new bow when my current one does eveeyrhing i need it to. Ill take that money a go on a hunt or weekend getaway with it.

Comment

I wonder if the people that started this thread in 2008 are still shooting the same bows today?? My bow is a 2010 maxxis.

Comment

Originally posted by jnors06 View Post
                          I wonder if the people that started this thread in 2008 are still shooting the same bows today?? My bow is a 2010 maxxis.
                          I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

2002 Matthews Ultra II. I still likey. :thumbup:

But got an itch to get a new one. Maybe next spring.

Comment

I have a 04 hoyt ultrasport and thought it was good but i got a early fathers day present.a 2010 hoyt alphamax i been shooten bout 4 hours and man its sweet and fast

Comment

my starter bow Pearson King Cobra 92. I still have next to my Hoyt Maxxis 31.

Comment

Working...
                                X