lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ragehunter21 View Post
          Thought this was interesting.. Lake sommerville
          That's a house cat...

Comment

East Texas Mountain Lion or Black Panther Sightings/ Killings

Double post.
            Last edited by JW; 11-11-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              That's a house cat...

Yep. Big Tom.
              And fist size is not relative. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Between the house cats being mistaken for panthers and all the people who fall for the 12' rattlesnake pics I really have to wonder if some people just lack the ability to process visual perspective...

I dont mean that as an insult at all I think that its just something that some people just can't do..

Comment

Here's my pic of an east texas cougar. I also have a pic of a bobcat and a house cat on the same camera. The pic with the bobcat shows it positioned right above the head of the cat in this pic, but facing the camera. In the house cat pic, it is closer to the feeder. Though this cat doesn't look like a very large cougar, the size differences are night and day.
                  Last edited by dwwilliams72; 11-11-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Nice cat

Comment

Lion

supposedly just about 3 weeks ago a lady was crossing Chambers Creek bridge on Hwy 77 just outside Italy, Tx. (Ellis county) and had to stop on the bridge to let a black panther, cougar cross the bridge. She says almost as big as a Great Dane ?? Don't know how much truth there was to this but, it's not impossible. There are deer and hogs galore in that area .
                      I do know that cougars are abundant in the Edwards Plateau area.

Comment

Originally posted by mississippi tex View Post
                        supposedly just about 3 weeks ago a lady was crossing Chambers Creek bridge on Hwy 77 just outside Italy, Tx. (Ellis county) and had to stop on the bridge to let a black panther, cougar cross the bridge. She says almost as big as a Great Dane ?? Don't know how much truth there was to this but, it's not impossible. There are deer and hogs galore in that area .
                        I do know that cougars are abundant in the Edwards Plateau area.
                        It's impossible that she had to let a BLACK cougar cross the road... now a cougar is certainly possible...

Comment

I've seen one 4 years ago in rockwall county and there was one shot on crenshaw road a year later

Comment

Originally posted by dwwilliams72 View Post
                            Here's my pic of an east texas cougar. I also have a pic of a bobcat and a house cat on the same camera. The pic with the bobcat shows it positioned right above the head of the cat in this pic, but facing the camera. In the house cat pic, it is closer to the feeder. Though this cat doesn't look like a very large cougar, the size differences are night and day.
                            Thats a bobcat stretching

Comment

we had one kille da couple miles down the road and my dad saw one and my neighbor had a mold of tracks on his places were in rockwall county

Comment

excuse my language some of yall are just idiots!

Please look up what animals actually live in North America and which ones dont!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X