Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Arrowhead ID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top row third from left is either a Bell or castrovolle. The complete on left bottom is a pedernales. The fine point to the right of it is probably an eared Marshall. Last point is a frio.

The little blade with tip missing in top row is interesting but can't I'd with out having it in hand. The rest are broken beyond id. Over all a very nice archaic camp.
    Last edited by GarGuy; 08-08-2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Top row third from leafy us either a Bell or castrovolle. The complete on left bottom is a pedernales. The fine point to the right of it is probably an eared Marshall. Last point is a frio.

The little blade with tip missing in top row is interesting but can't I'd worn out having it in hand. The rest are broken beyond id. Over all a very nice archaic camp.
      Good to see you adding content.

Expect a call. Finally found a pointed rock I picked up 30 years ago.............

Comment

I cannot for the life of me figure out why these photos are flipping on me.
        But here is last Saturdays haul:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
          So the big rock that you have the points on. Is that anything or just a rock? The reason I ask is that I found one shaped exactly like that. Nice points you have there.

Comment

Absolute smoker castroville.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              Absolute smoker castroville.

Yeah, I know. Think its top 10 that I have ever seen...

Comment

Yeah, I know. Think its top 10 that I have ever seen...
                You digging? What County.

Comment

My dad dug those on Saturday. Williamson County.
                  Finding lots of Andice bases lately. Fingers crossed it's only a matter of time before a good one pops out..
                  Attached Files

Comment

My dad dug those on Saturday. Williamson County.

Finding lots of Andice bases lately. Fingers crossed it's only a matter of time before a good one pops out..
                    Awesome work by you and your Dad.. hope you guys get some more.. really cool.. following!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernCamo View Post
                      Much used Harahey Knife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Thanks for the info!! I always thought it was a point, but that makes perfect sense.

Comment

Man that is a fine day of digging. Whether that is a castroville or bell... Its fine. That Coryell is fine too. I think I see another worn paleo in the pics plus what might be a worn out and damaged Clovis. Definately an old element to that camp

Comment

GarGuy: we was calling that a Folsom? You lean Clovis?

Comment

GarGuy: we was calling that a Folsom? You lean Clovis?
                            Not Folsom. May be Clovis. Post good.close pics of both sides please. Also please show edge profile and thickness.

Comment

Might post up that long white paleo while you are at it.

Comment

Me and the son went down to our fossil hunting stomping grounds today. Think we may have found a mammoth or bison fossiled bone with arrowhead marks
                                ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X