Comment

Originally posted by jackh View Post

The Subway, Zion National Park, October 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Very nice!

Comment

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my favorite pics taken on a very foggy morning on December 22,2005. It was about 6:50 am and I had just gotten into the blind when he appeared at the edge of the pond. I took 4 pics in a rush. You can see the bucks reflection better than the buck himself due to the low light and fog.
            Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
              One of my favorite pics taken on a very foggy morning on December 22,2005. It was about 6:50 am and I had just gotten into the blind when he appeared at the edge of the pond. I took 4 pics in a rush. You can see the bucks reflection better than the buck himself due to the low light and fog.

That is an awesome picture

Comment

Comment

Synchronized shi*ting

Comment

LOL, looks like they were all in the house overdue and waiting for someone to come home

Comment

Comment

Bow hog.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

AHI Prime Sushi - snacking OVER THE TOP! Smoked Tillamook Cheddar cheese and or Philadelphia Cream cheese, sweet red onion, jalapeno slices & Prime AHI Sushi on Basil Wheat crackers.

Canned AHI Tuna. Garlic, sweet onion & Jalapeno with a shot of Sea Salt. Or skipping the salt, other spices like Old Bay seasoning classic, Old Bay seasoning Blackened, Old Bay seasoning Garlic & Herbs and or HEB Seafood ground rub.

Toss a jar in the fridge and chill it....open and serve with crackers and ice cold beer - SON!!!!!

The latest Yellowfin trip netted 42 jars of canned and several dozen prime AHI steaks, cut an inch and a half.

Sliced an inch and a half thick - HEB Seafood shake, warming up to room temp before searing in hot peanut oil in a cast iron skillet.

Searing AHI Tuna Steaks a minute and a half per side in hot Peanut oil - pull and serve immediately.
                                SON SON SON!!!!

75 Jars of canned AHI tuna. Garlic, Onion & Jalapeno with various spices and or Sea Salt added. Each batch has it's own flavor.

Family and friends - Time to share some of the bounty during the Holiday Season.

Comment

Working...
                                X