• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Prickly pear cactus spines in his left eye brow and right lower lip, late summertime whitetail blues - not a care in the world! Life is GOOD!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-10-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

A Golden Summer Afternoon in the Texas Hill Country

Comment

Comment

Velvet Free

Comment

I enjoy hunting with my lenses. I've been blessed to watch this pair grow and mature through many years now. They are old and mature Hill Country bucks. I dialed in their habitat back in 2008. They are on their last years of life now. The wide 8 is bow legged and has a tendency to bed down and nap along this cedar break on East winds.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-11-2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Mister Slither - grazing on natural forage - Texas Whitetail on their terms

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

An old mature 8 pointer - standing up in a sequence of photos

Starting his move up from a bedded position

Using his two front knees, he starts his first move up leaning forward and arching up onto his front knees

From the front knee position, the rear legs start their upward transition

Both hind legs now have his rear hooves firmly planted, time to transition off front knees onto front hooves. Right leg lifts and plants first. This old boy is right handed.

Making the final front legs transition into both hooves planted in a stable stance, following with his front left leg into a final hoof plant

The old boy is now locked into four wheel drive

Comment

Working...
                                X