[/url]

Comment

Comment

[ATTACH]637330[/ATTACH]

Comment

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      The back yard. Finally finished it this spring. No mowing any more.
                      that looks great,

Comment

Yellowstone Nationl Park
                        Attached Files

Comment

A slimy boat ramp claims another victim. Backing down and allowing the back tires to settle into the water on a slippery ramp is a no no. No one in the truck, running with parking brake on and transmission in neutral, the boat is launched and a few moments later the truck slides into the water with it's engine running. Never leave your truck sitting on a boat ramp, back tires in the water without blocking the front tires and or someone in the cab, holding brake pressure to the front tires. If you roll with a 4x4, engage your 4 wheel drive to be sure.

Toyota TSS Offroad - slide in during idle - floated about 5 minutes before it sucked water into the engine and settled down with wipers kicking off with electrical short.

Comment

Bewick's wren

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              A slimy boat ramp claims another victim. Backing down and allowing the back tires to settle into the water on a slippery ramp is a no no. No one in the truck, running with parking brake on and transmission in neutral, the boat is launched and a few moments later the truck slides into the water with it's engine running. Never leave your truck sitting on a boat ramp, back tires in the water without blocking the front tires and or someone in the cab, holding brake pressure to the front tires. If you roll with a 4x4, engage your 4 wheel drive to be sure.

Toyota TSS Offroad - slide in during idle - floated about 5 minutes before it sucked water into the engine and settled down with wipers kicking off with electrical short.

Ouch! That'll put a hurtin' on your day.

Comment

The Brute 50 ice box, sporting the blue offshore fishing motif = perfect functional front deck fit! It extends the front casting deck back another 2-3ft aft as it sits here. Toss it up on the front casting deck, and that front deck suddenly elevates the angler to a point, you can literally see the same fish I see poling from the stern polling platform above the engine.

I ice 6 - pint sized water bottles into solid ice, tossing them into the bottom of the cooler as my cool storage foundation. Toss drinks and food on top of that, and a bag of ice over all - 3 days later running the flats - everything inside is ICE COLD!

Had I purchased a front casting deck for my skiff......running around 350 - 400 bucks and that little aluminum framed platform required drilling holes in my front deck....the Brute cooler covered my needs and provides LONG TERM ABOVE DECK COLD STORAGE THAT ALSO SERVES AS AN ELEVATED CASTING DECK, without drilling holes and sticking an ugly little step stool on the bow. I want a low profile boat that sneaks below those incessant South Texas winds on saltwater flats....this solution delivers just that!

Comment

Working...
                                X