Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KSHogman View Post
    Boulevard black butte I want to try it .
    The regular Black Butte is a solid porter. If you can find this years anniversary edition, Black Butte XXV, you will not be disappointed!

Comment

But do they have mountains that turn colors telling you it's good to drink?

Comment

Mine tonight. Mmmmm!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373587792.851929.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	24219149

Along with some fried green tomatoes Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373587824.400637.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	24219150

Comment

Put me in the camp of not liking nasty dark beer at all. I would just stay sobre rather than drink that stuff. Now a cold Shiner Bock in a frosty mug I can do. Shiner Blonde Light may be the finest beer on the planet.

I am not drinking Keystone Light either. LOL. Nothing worse than cheap beer.

Comment

Love me some Guinness Draught.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              When you eat a Steak, you craap your money in the toilet, but that don't mean I choose the 40 oz hamburger seasoned with horse urine over the 16 oz Ribeye dusted with Kosher salt & pepper.

For you slow fellers, Natty Lite is the Hamburger/horse urine and Good beer is the Ribeye

KS, If you can get your hands on some Wychwood Hobgoblin, buy some and let me know how you like it.
              seems I recall you drinking shiner,not quite the ribeye,maybe a wallyworld steak but not a ribeye

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374292113.667750.jpg
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24221189Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374292124.741447.jpg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	24221190
                Two new ones tonight. The barley wine little two much like an ipa but drinkable. The blonde kinda like a wheat but will buy again

Comment

In Destin on vacation. I usually drink a middle of the road beer compared to the high dollar ones y'all drink. Shiner bock dos xx, or the occasional micro brew. Don't like the traditional miller bud light etc and certainly don't like keystone natty light and the like. On the beach and trying not to pack on too many lbs. so I needed beer in a can so I bought Michelob ultra. Ugh! Like water and horse urine.

Comment

For me it's Shiner light blonde or Shiner premium for my favorites. I did have a lemon flavored beer the other day that was darn fine drinking on a hot day. Can't remember the name, but the flavor was summer shandy. I'm not a dark beer man, but I can drink most anything and like it well enough. LOL

Comment

Blue moon with a orange slice

Comment

If I splurge for something fancy I love Budweiser. Otherwise its just natural light

Comment

I like most things Shiner makes. Really like the Ruby Red Bird and Cheer seasonals. Agree with the other recommendations on Rodeo Clown and Sweetwater Blue. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, most of what Abita makes, and Newcastle. Ziegenbock is our go-to beer.

Comment

Working...
                          X