No announcement yet.

Any other single dads in flower mound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a little hesitant to ask what shooting a .40 s&w has to do with being a dad or finding new people to hang out with, but no, I traded mine away a couple yrs ago?? ???

Comment

Make sure you let your buddies know when you go on a date, I mean meeting, with your new internet friend.

Just kidding. I still get harassed about my internet friends, but they are COOL.

Comment

What part of Flo Mo do you live?

Do your kids go to school in the LISD district?

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
          What part of Flo Mo do you live?

Do your kids go to school in the LISD district?
          Stalker....

Comment

I'm In Plano, don't shoot a .40...whatever that has to do with anything, and every time I read the opening to this thread I laugh.

I am a single dad too....... thats as much as I'm sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by CHUD View Post
              I'm In Plano, don't shoot a .40...whatever that has to do with anything, and every time I read the opening to this thread I laugh.

I am a single dad too....... thats as much as I'm sayin.
              Okay, so you're not bi! Lol. It just has a little to do with this.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4nZTO3ES4"].45 acp Guns and The People Who Carry Them (Full Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I live near the CAC, 3040 and Morris. Yep, my son goes to Bluebonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                  Stalker....
                  I am worried He might meet you in a dark culdesac one evening!

Comment

Originally posted by 4R Daddy View Post
                    I live near the CAC, 3040 and Morris. Yep, my son goes to Bluebonnet.

You and Shockvalue both live on "That" side of the tracks!

Comment

Originally posted by MKH View Post
                      Okay, so you're not bi! Lol. It just has a little to do with this.... .45 acp Guns and The People Who Carry Them (Full Video) - YouTube
                      LOL, yep, I carry a .45 Springfield XD.........That video is great.

Comment

Wow! I thought the north side was "that side of the tracks".I grew up over there and it was much rougher. I saw several people driving over the speed limit and even saw a guy watering his lawn on a restricted day. We don't do that crap on the nicer side.

Comment

I get bored alot and most of my buddies are married. Maybe we can grab a beer or hit CCR.

I keep reading this over and over and it seems a little more gay everytime. I'm not!! !
                          Awwwww! A TBH BroMance

Comment

Wow! I thought the north side was "that side of the tracks".I grew up over there and it was much rougher. I saw several people driving over the speed limit and even saw a guy watering his lawn on a restricted day. We don't do that crap on the nicer side.
                            Yeah, but just wait till FMPD pulls you over for a license plate illumination light being too dim...or to bright, it really doesn't matter to them which one.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyjunky View Post
                              Do you shoot a .40 S&W?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Yeah, but just wait till FMPD pulls you over for a license plate illumination light being too dim...or to bright, it really doesn't matter to them which one.
                                That is Double Oak PD!

Comment

Working...
                                X