No announcement yet.

Loss of my Man Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I love the "real men" get them done comments!! Pretty soon it will be "real men" wear make up, or "real men" carry purses.

Boy have times changed.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      Ill go periodically with my wife, but no way in heck would I come on here and talk about it!
      Like you just did? lol

Comment

U sir are a man. No new to worry what everyone else thinks!

Comment

Pedi's are awesome. No losing a man card for getting one.

Comment

Did you wear capri pants and bring your knitting basket with you?

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
              Boy have times changed.
              Amen

Comment

To fully honor the privilege of being a "Man Card" hold one must understand and abide by the quote "Silence is Golden"

Revoked

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1@yahoo.com View Post
                  To fully honor the privilege of being a "Man Card" hold one must understand and abide by the quote "Silence is Golden"

Revoked
                  Haha. Quote of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    My wife gave me a gift certificate (Christmas) for a pedicure and manicure to the place she gets all hers done. It had a 6 month life span and that month is now here. I finally bit the bullet and went with her Saturday night. I just had the basic manicure and pedicure and I have to admit, it was really nice.

Question is, have I lost my Man Card, had it suspended and if so, what do I have to do to get the suspension lifted or getting it back in my possession. No pics so I guess it did not happen!

What say the GS?
                    don't knock it until you try it! i've been known to tag along with my wife every now and again.

Comment

Some of these comments make me LMAO! Greatness. Not sure what I will do the next time she wants me to go as it will not be discussed on here! You green screeners are a hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by SMUMan02 View Post
                        So we know at least one other person on here that gets manis and pedis...appreciate you outing yourself.
                        No manis here, brah.

Comment

Man Card....DENIED!

Comment

Sorry guys got to say pretty gay. What next bikini wax?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                              I think it is much more important to use and enjoy the gift your wife gave you than what a bunch of folks here think.

As long as you didn't get pink polish of course!!
                              agree, your wife's opinion is far more valuable then us yahoo's

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                                agree, your wife's opinion is far more valuable then us yahoo's
                                How can you say that? this is the ultimate source on all items related to man cards; manicures, pedicures, etc., not to mention best ways to train dogs, identify snakes, etc., etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X