No announcement yet.

Ground Blind Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnets are overrated on the windows. I have more wind flap in the blind that has the magnets. The magnets are on the main windows, not the velcro. I can't see myself lowering the windows during the hunt, so can't see the need for the magnets. Just like the camera ports. They are too low to be any good. I have brush everywhere except around the windows. Camera ports at window level would be better. So, I just cut my camera ports in the mesh and make them diamond shaped just like my shooting holes, except smaller.

Comment

Bought an Ameristep TSC Penthouse, thing is like a house.

7' tall 6'6" square, like bringing an apartment with you.

Boy shot a hog and a turkey out of it, no deer though. Not sure where the deer are, lots of tracks and doo doo on the ground, but nothin to shoot at. I think getting the hog out of the area may help???? not sure, new to Bow Hunting...did I mention that this is addictive????

Comment

I own 2 Ameristep Brickhouses-love them!And i've killed over a dozen deer shooting thru the screen on them in the last 3 years...Its the only way i hunt now,my closest shot out of the blind was 5 yards, and longest kill shot was 32 yards..
        My next purchase on a groundblind will most likely be the ameristep Intimidator if i get the cash,but even another Brickhouse will do.
        Missy and I can sit for hours with compound bow,arrows,food and h2o,and camera equipment in comfort in the brickhouse,plenty of room

Comment

Since last year I have killed 6 whitetails shooting thru the shoot thru nets. Ameristep and Eastman Outdoors...

Comment

Working...
          X