• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    IT'S BACK!!! My favorite thread!

Yes sir!

BigThicketBoy it's about time to get a new East Texas Hunters thread going

Comment

I was just thinking about this thread yesterday.
      How is everyone's lease looking with all the rain we have been getting? Should be another great year for the Bigthicket

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        I was just thinking about this thread yesterday.
        How is everyone's lease looking with all the rain we have been getting? Should be another great year for the Bigthicket
        Haven't been to my lease in a while but reports from my hunting buddies say it's greener than it's been in a years.

Our farm is green and lush and the hay fields are looking bountiful! My dad and I both walked up on fawns laying in the Coastal Bermuda this past weekend and it was so tall we got within 6 or 7 feet before we even saw them.

Comment

My lease in southern Polk county is GREEN. I went up last weekend and dodged more rain. There was water standing 2 feet deep in places that are usually dry by March. I didn't see any deer, but the hogs have been active.
          I've got to get my camera back out to start seeing antler growth.

Comment

A lot of very nice deer fellas!

Comment

The game camera picture is from troup. The mount and the ldp are from between Lindale and Van
              Attached Files

Comment

Troup
                Attached Files

Comment

Between Lindale and Van
                  Attached Files

Comment

I haven't been to my lease since jan

Comment

Glad to see this thread at the top! Had a lot of good deer that made it through the season I think, can't wait to see what they look like this year! I'm still not 100% sure about this deer, I'm hoping very young. Picture from December

This years shed

Comment

Went up to my lease in Northern Hardin/Southern Polk this weekend. Man, I haven't seen it so green in a long time! Water was standing in places it hadn't in 3 years and the hogs have definitely made their way back. Need to go thin them out here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
                          Went up to my lease in Northern Hardin/Southern Polk this weekend. Man, I haven't seen it so green in a long time! Water was standing in places it hadn't in 3 years and the hogs have definitely made their way back. Need to go thin them out here soon.
                          are you on circle H club

Comment

Went up to the family property mid May and cleared out new feeder site, and tree. Planted a new plot for my father-in-law. Can't wait. 4 months away

Comment

Going this weekend top off feeders and check my card...

Comment

Originally posted by switchbackxt View Post
                                are you on circle H club
                                Yep, that's my hunting club.

Comment

Working...
                                X