Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No date and time were messed up.

Comment

Are they recent? Reason I ask is they will look different now vs. Jan.

Comment

I put cam out week before last and pulled card Sunday

Comment

First two (same buck) don't look more than 2.5. The second (again, same deer) I'm going to say 4.5.

Comment

Yea I wanted more than one shot of them.
            I had thought the first one was older .I left cam in same spot but I'll move it next trip and try and find their bedroom.
            Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 10-20-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

the first one I cannot tell due to angle and picture quality.

the second I would put at 4.5, maybe 5.5. He definitely is a shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                Yea I wanted more than one shot of them.
                I had thought the first one was older .I left cam in same spot but I'll move it next trip and try and find their bedroom.
                I'm not a pro at aging deer so take my opinion for what it's worth. He just looks too small and skinny to be an older deer, plus his legs look really long in relation to his body. That is typically a characteristic of a young deer.

Now that I'm looking at this on my computer instead of my phone I will say the second buck could even be 5.5. Either way I'd be gunning for him.

Comment

I agree the second buck is 4 or 5, but I think the first one looks like a possible old man. It can be hard to tell without a lot more pics, but I bet he's post mature.

Comment

Headed to the deer woods here in harrison county. Front moving in, haven't been in the woods yet this year. Hope this is the year I get my first deer.

Comment

Comment

Good looking buck, go get'em

Comment

Might head out in the morning and try my luck through wednesday. I'm hoping when this rain stops they will get out and really start moving. Maybe this rain will get my deer out of the low areas and up higher ground.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                            Might head out in the morning and try my luck through wednesday. I'm hoping when this rain stops they will get out and really start moving. Maybe this rain will get my deer out of the low areas and up higher ground.
                            Good call on that. I sat in a tree tonight (thought I could catch a
                            quick 2 hour sit without getting drenched, but I was wrong). Anyway... I saw deer when it slacked briefly.

Comment

Who is Hunting Today??

Comment

Acorns are falling and it's getting tough

Comment

Working...
                                X