No announcement yet.

Another Snake ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing a snake just because you are afraid of it is the same as libs trying to ban guns...because they are afraid of them.

Get educated...and there will be no problems.

Comment

Every summer these good Ol threads pop up

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
        Killing a snake just because you are afraid of it is the same as libs trying to ban guns...because they are afraid of them.

So what if it is a water moccasin in my yard. U bet I am scared. Should I not kill it?

Nothing like a good old TBH dog pile....

All snakes are dangerous in my book because of the heart attack they can cause. Want to live. Stay out of my way.

Snakes......humph......

Comment

You guys that dont like others opinions should just learn to control your mouth instead of chiming in with the same ol cry baby bs everytime some says a good snake is a dead snake.....start a thread called I love snakes and yall can talk about em all you want in between our chants of KAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post

I never thought of it that way, but there are similarities. Let's ban/kill something we don't understand and are afraid of.
            Killing venomous snakes around houses/kids and killing snakes attacking chickens/eggs is different. You are killing them for a reason. But killing all snakes just because they are a snake just doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by JSF View Post
            You guys that dont like others opinions should just learn to control your mouth instead of chiming in with the same ol cry baby bs everytime some says a good snake is a dead snake.....start a thread called I love snakes and yall can talk about em all you want in between our chants of KAS!
            That's a 2way street.
            Every time someone asks about the ID of a snake, eventually someone will chime in with the good snake/dead snake comments. Heed your own advice and control your mouth instead of chiming in with the cry baby only good snake is a dead snake crap.
            Start a thread called I'm afraid of snakes and I kill all that I see and we'll stay off of your thread.

How about we call a truce. You stay off the positive snake threads and we'll stay off of the negative ones.
            Last edited by denowt; 05-26-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by denowt View Post
              Start a thread called I'm afraid of snakes and I kill all that I see and we'll stay off of your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by denowt View Post
                I never thought of it that way, but there are similarities. Let's ban/kill something we don't understand and are afraid of.
                Killing venomous snakes around houses/kids and killing snakes attacking chickens/eggs is different. You are killing them for a reason. But killing all snakes just because they are a snake just doesn't make sense.

That's a 2way street.
                Every time someone asks about the ID of a snake, eventually someone will chime in with the good snake/dead snake comments. Heed your own advice and control your mouth instead of chiming in with the cry baby only good snake is a dead snake crap.

How about we call a truce. You stay off the positive snake threads and we'll stay off of the negative ones.
                Nah im good I dont care if someone says they didnt kill a snake..... doesnt bother me in the slighest but it does bother you snake huggers when someone says they did kill one.....not one time has someone got on a thread and told somebody they were ignorant or anything else for NOT killing a snake its always you guys that pile on about it......you have your opinion and thats fine but dont try to shove it down my throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar63 View Post
                  OK, I'll stay off those.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PGLKTSqoMQ"]Girl Being Bitten by Aggressive Water Snakes - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                    X