No announcement yet.

May 15, 2010(Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great report and congrats on the milestone Ritchie.

Comment

I don't know what is more amazing....your mental and physical toughness to realize you needed a change, changing your life, and keeping it that way for 14 years......or the fact that the search function worked well enough to be able to pull this great old thread back to the top.

Congrats to you, buddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I don't know what is more amazing....your mental and physical toughness to realize you needed a change, changing your life, and keeping it that way for 14 years......or the fact that the search function worked well enough to be able to pull this great old thread back to the top.

Congrats to you, buddy!!!
        I'd say the search function is the greatest accomplishment. 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          It's that time of year again. Year 14 is in the books. Seems like these anniversaries are coming quicker and quicker. I'm here to help anyone I can, I'm just a pm or phone call ( nine o three 81five seven six42) away.
          Started the year of pretty rough. Had emergency gall bladder surgery in January. It was perforated, distended, and gangrenous. Doc said I was 8-12 from waiting too long. Explains why I have felt like total crap for so long. Lost 25 lbs with that and another 45 by not eating like crap. Have my energy back finally. Staying busy with the bbq. God is great.
          Your story is still inspiring after 14 years. Congrats and looking forward to next years update!

Also hope you’re fully recovered from your gall bladder surgery. That sounded like a rough time.

Comment

This is my first time to see this. I'm sure over the last 14 yrs, this has helped more people than you will ever know. Great testimony! Congrats to you on so many levels for turning your life around.

Comment

Congrats and thanks for sharing such an inspiring story.

Comment

Congrats on another year!

Comment

Congrats Brother!

Comment

Keep doing what your doing the next thing you 32 years will have passed. July 21 1991 was my last drink. The Lord has plans for you, do your part and listen to his voice.

Comment

Working...
                    X