Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
    Closed minded smh
    You ought to see the folks shaking their head when they found out you were using Wikipedia as a source....LMAO...you do know that anybody can get in there and type what they want at anytime right? Wikipedia is a joke for reference...

Here is some good reading. Still don't see back panthers ie mountain lions...

Comment

J, for the record. You are without a doubt a very intelligent man. There is no denying that.

Oh, i used wiki to just cuz obviously it popped up first. But there are many more sources. And yes better and reliable. If you ever get to Tyler at Caldwell Zoo there is a Jaguar in The Native Texas section. Yellow phase. But some reading on the Black Phase.
      Last edited by JW; 04-29-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Wow Ragin made him log off "humble pie" it must not taste too good

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          See thats a lie. Ive been proven wrong many times. And owned it. And itll happen again. You. Never. Your arrogance it beyond compare. And it's easy to tell when you realize and wont admit it. Like now....

Hahaha simmer down now....no reason to go all Ragin' on this discussion.........seriously though

I'm just saying there is no physical proof that black cats exist in Texas other than whiskey bottle, ol wives tails and heresay.......As soon as somebody shows me one I am down for a truckload of crow..

Click image for larger version

Name:	House cat-Black panther Beer Goggles.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	24195476

Name:	Black panther Beer Goggles.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	24195477

Comment

J, for the record. You are without a doubt a very intelligent man. There is no denying that.
            Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hahaha simmer down now....no reason to go all Ragin' on this discussion.........seriously though

I'm just saying there is no physical proof that black cats exist in Texas other than whiskey bottle, ol wives tails and heresay.......As soon as somebody shows me one I am down for a truckload of crow..

[ATTACH]487738[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]487739[/ATTACH]
              Did ya miss the post i posted after that Romo?

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                Wow Ragin made him log off "humble pie" it must not taste too good

I'm not sure you know how this computer thing works but I did not log off....

You can stare at that red dot all you want. Maybe go check out wikipedia for an explanation..

Its still there..

<<<<<---------<<<<...

Comment

Never seen one or had pics of one. Bit it's neat to think about

Comment

I'm not sure you know how this computer thing works but I did not log off....

You can stare at that red dot all you want. Maybe go check out wikipedia for an explanation..
                    Ya need to get out more bud. Now i guess you are gonna tell me there are no bears where I live in The Big Thicket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballcoach10 View Post
                      Never seen one or had pics of one. Bit it's neat to think about
                      The one they have at the Lufkin Zoo (Black Jaguar) has got to be the prettiest dang critter ive ever saw. Funny thing about it is that territory map they show like on alot of animal displays at zoo's, well the shaded area runs up into South Texas. Up the Coast Line and into East Texas.

J I'll get the Ellen Trout Zoo's number for ya so you can correct em.

Comment

Did ya miss the post i posted after that Romo?
                        It was not there when I first replied but I understand where you are coming from.

See here is the issue...

and I think you are confused with my claim. I am in the same line as Chance Love is and have been since I've been on TBH circa 2005. You can go back and check if needed. I have never seen anybody show me pics of a dead black mountain lion aka panther or one on a TC pics. But in that same time I have seen dozens of pics of dead brown ones as well as TC pics.

This Jaguar thing is.... well..... I have no doubt there are melanistic ones in their range since there is proof in zoos, but to say they are part of the hundreds of whiskey bottle sightings a year in Texas, more specifically East Texas, without a kill or a TC pic is far fetched. I mean think about it. There are tons of TC pics out there....tons.....and not one pic?....come on now........

Comment

The one they have at the Lufkin Zoo (Black Jaguar) has got to be the prettiest dang critter ive ever saw. Funny thing about it is that territory map they show like on alot of animal displays at zoo's, well the shaded area runs up into South Texas. Up the Coast Line and into East Texas.

J I'll get the Ellen Trout Zoo's number for ya so you can correct em.
                          I have a trail cam pic of him already...

Name:	Panther Texas.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	24195480

Comment

It was not there when I first replied but I understand where you are coming from.

See here is the issue...

and I think you are confused with my claim. I am in the same line as Chance Love is and have been since I've been on TBH circa 2005. You can go back and check if needed. I have never seen anybody show me pics of a dead black mountain lion aka panther or one on a TC pics. But in that same time I have seen dozens of pics of dead brown ones as well as TC pics.

This Jaguar thing is.... well..... I have no doubt there are melanistic ones in their range since there is proof in zoos, but to say they are part of the hundreds of whiskey bottle sightings a year in Texas, more specifically East Texas, without a kill or a TC pic is far fetched. I mean think about it. There are tons of TC pics out there....tons.....and not one pic?....come on now........
                            We got off on different pages. Black Mt Lions. Nope. Black Phase Jaguar. Only possible due to it being there former home range however, like you i have not seen a clear shot of proof to say yes absolutely.

But I will tell you this. There are parts in the big thicket where people dont even get back into. Not even meth heads and ya know how deep in the woods they can get. Granted the big thicket is in the bottom 1/4 of East Texas. In my view it would most likely be as far north they would have gotten back to. Ofcourse i have no proof of that except what you said about all the tc's.

Comment

Stop hating Smart! I won't let you ruin my black panther hunt I'm going on in Lubbock next month! Can't wait to mount it and hang it right next to my unicorn mount!

Comment

I have a trail cam pic of him already...

[ATTACH]487747[/ATTACH]
                                That cats too fat to walk that far.

Comment

Working...
                                X