Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Free Hog Bowhunt for wounded Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone passing the word on this free offer. 8 are currently on the draw list for Nov 21st & the Free Hog Bowhunt scheduled at Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014. Recurve, Compound or Crossbow may be used..

Comment

Besides being hosted by a great place to Hog Bowhunt the winner will experience some of my greatest Sweet Chili & a few other home made dishes during the hunt.. Whoever wins definatly will NOT go hungary..
      This was Matt (Him & wife Cheryl are the owners of Shiloh) having a little CAMPFIRE fun after the evening hunt.. Seems there are no dull moments hunting or at the campfire.
      8 so far eligible for the Nov 21st draw & free Hog Bowhunt for a WW Jan 6th 7th & 8th..
      Attached Files

Comment

bump for a good cause

Comment

8 are on the Draw list so far for Nov 21st & Bowhunt scheduled for Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014.. One lucky Wounded Warrior is going to have a fun time at Shiloh Ranch, Stonewall, Ok. chasing wild Hogs on a free hunt. Thanks to everyone helping pass the woed. M=Any questions or added information can e-mail me @ bhnavide@yahoo.com (ahunter55). I am paying all expensis once the hunter drawn gets to camp.. Food, Lodging, Stands, cost of butchering their hog will all be on me... I have been blessed & fortunate to be able to do this....

Comment

Mighty neighborly. I appreciate what you're doing.

Comment

Bump for a good cause.

Comment

Last bump of the day fellas for a good cause. 8 eligible WW on the draw list for Nov 21st & free Hog Bowhunt Jan 6th 7th & 8th 2014...

Comment

Bump for a good cause.... This is a FREE Bowhunt so please pass the word to anyone you may know who will qualify.. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

bump for a good cause

Comment

Last bump for the weekend & a good cause.

Comment

bump for a good cause
                        Attached Files

Comment

8 currently eligible..
                          Attached Files

Comment

bump

Comment

bump for the day & a good cause
                              Attached Files

Comment