Older terrorist suspect and FBI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Older terrorist suspect and FBI.

I can't believe the FBI interviewed this guy in 2011 for another country he was traveling to The other country was worried he had extremist ties and wanted they FBI to check him out. How is this guy allowed to roam free without random checkups. They are worried about me having an "assault rifle" but this idiot can show up on another counties terrorist radar and we do nothing
    Last edited by Black Ice; 04-19-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

The paper shredders at DOJ and the FBI are working overtime tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        The paper shredders at DOJ and the FBI are working overtime tonight.
        I would like to know more about what happened during the FBI interview.

Comment

They talked to him, he lied, they believed it.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

There's 1,000's just like him that have immigrated to America after 9/11 ????.

Comment

What premise could they have to monitor or make this guy come in for check ups, without him committing any crime? Part of freedom means you can walk the streets and do pretty much anything you want as long as it is legal.

Any person out there could be gathering materials to commit the exact crime this person did, and would go totally un noticed until the crime has been committed. You want to monitor this one person on a suspicion, but don't want anyone to monitor the amount of bullets or gun powder you have bought in the last year, because you are not a criminal. Neither was he before Monday.

Freedom is a fickle beast.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  What premise could they have to monitor or make this guy come in for check ups, without him committing any crime? Part of freedom means you can walk the streets and do pretty much anything you want as long as it is legal.

Any person out there could be gathering materials to commit the exact crime this person did, and would go totally un noticed until the crime has been committed. You want to monitor this one person on a suspicion, but don't want anyone to monitor the amount of bullets or gun powder you have bought in the last year, because you are not a criminal. Neither was he before Monday.

Freedom is a fickle beast.
                  Never mind............ I will hit the back button for now.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    Say it. It is a legit question. Without committing a crime, what legal ground would any agency have to require this guy to com win for check ups, or questioning? And how does anyone know to what level he may or may not have been monitored? He was a naturalized citizen after all.

Comment

that hindsight is something else, eh....

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        Ignore list...and stop quoting.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Ignore list...and stop quoting.
                          Thanks I am attempting to have a happy Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            Say it. It is a legit question. Without committing a crime, what legal ground would any agency have to require this guy to com win for check ups, or questioning? And how does anyone know to what level he may or may not have been monitored? He was a naturalized citizen after all.
                            I guess what I was getting at is I'm not on another countries watch list for potentially being a terrorist and being a person of interest to be interviewed by the FBI. With all the intelligence we have you would think they could have done something. Also he should have been in a database and as soon as he was seen at the bombing they should have known who he was and picked him up.

Comment

Promise you he was being watched well . Phones, computers,mail, cameras etc . Watching bad guys catches more bad guys

Just not well enough
                              Last edited by cbd10pt; 04-20-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X