No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sansa is still getting set up to do something awesome.

We haven't seen Arya kill her last enemy. Dany will go mad.

Did like Jamie's talk with Brienne. Was almost easy to forget what a POS he's been.

Comment

I'm gonna move on to wild speculating since it's much more productive and less likely to unnecessarily offend (Jamie and Brienne? While pathetic Podric is scoring a hottie twosome? Don't think so - love isn't that blind, etc.)

If Sansa takes out Cersei, it's because Cersie is captured, right? Sansa is staying home with Brienne. Dany is unhinged and is consequently doomed. If Jon survives, I'm thinking he and Sansa hook up for political if not other reasons. It's not like he hasn't gotten over other past dead lovers. Afted Cersei is captured, Sansa comes on down to witness the execution.

Only other scenario of Sansa taking power I can easily see is Dany going totally insane and roasting Kings Landing wholesale. Jon is fhe only one who can intervene and does so at the cost of both of their lives. Perhaps the Starks have the strongesf claim of any of the remaining families and Sansa is first in line.

Aren't these Gothic soap operas great!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
        Ok, one more thing. I realize it's Hollywood (or whoever), but most of us can't always hit a dove at 30 yards even with a whole lot of practice. And yet, the Iron Born can magically hit a moving dragon from moving ships at 1,000+ yards with absolutely no practice?

Yeah, I know, I'm being way too realistic. Just kind of hacks me off. Mostly because they can hit dragons at 1000+ yards (with no practice), and I struggle to bring down a stupid 2 ounce bird at 30 yards (or less).
        you're not alone on that one...

Comment

I'm gonna move on to wild speculating since it's much more productive and less likely to unnecessarily offend (Jamie and Brienne? While pathetic Podric is scoring a hottie twosome? Don't think so - love isn't that blind, etc.)
          100% about "de-flowering" her...
          That's why he jumped & cut off Tormund...

Did the deed & then was gone before the morning cuddle began...

Comment

I was disappointed in
            A) i get the 'surprise' attack of the armada of huge sailing ships 'hiding' ...ok..hollywooded a bit..but i get it..
            But im expected to believe . That a person that rides a dragon she calls her child, wouldnt simply fly AROUND the back side of this armada a lay waste?
            Youre on a dragon....it flys high a fast ..and has this fire that can blow threw ****. ..

B) sansa's word is ****.

C) cersi is about as preggers as hounds brother.

Comment

Jon kills Dani for going psycho on the city, jamie kills Cersei because he’s had enough of her ****.
              Brianne comes to kings landing and kills Jamie because her feelings are still hurt.
              The dragon kills Jon for killing Dani.
              Grey worm commits suicide after the only woman that’s given him some action.
              Tyrion dies of liver damage.
              Sansa, in a move of power marries Greyjoy and becomes the ruler of 7 kingdoms.

Comment

Great episode. Like some mentioned above, I was confused why Dany didn't immediately flank the iron fleet and roast them from behind. Other than that, I really liked the episode. Seeing a lot of true colors coming it in characters and setting up for an epic showdown and lots of betrayal.

Comment

I've been disappointed Daenerys hasn't died for the past 3 episodes now...

Comment

Dany could have wiped out the Iron Fleet, for that matter, by simply attacking from behind or flanking them, but again, where's the drama in that?

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I was disappointed in
                    A) i get the 'surprise' attack of the armada of huge sailing ships 'hiding' ...ok..hollywooded a bit..but i get it..
                    But im expected to believe . That a person that rides a dragon she calls her child, wouldnt simply fly AROUND the back side of this armada a lay waste?
                    Youre on a dragon....it flys high a fast ..and has this fire that can blow threw ****. ..

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                    Great episode. Like some mentioned above, I was confused why Dany didn't immediately flank the iron fleet and roast them from behind. Other than that, I really liked the episode. Seeing a lot of true colors coming it in characters and setting up for an epic showdown and lots of betrayal.
                    Because women don't belong in battle, duh... can't think with their brain when the **** gets real.

Comment

They set up Clegane bowl when the hound said "Only one thing will make me happy"

Pretty weak way to take out the dragon, but whatever.

I'm with the group that says why doesn't she go up high and dive straight down on top of kings landing and roast whatever she wants.

and how many **** soldiers can the north have left? Lannister army + 20,000 GC soldiers? There's like 20 people that survived winterfell lol

Comment

Do you think landing your last dragon within range of those ballista's while you ask Cercie for surrender was a good idea , I would have lit them up right then and wiped them out LOL !
                        And the surprise attacks are getting old I mean D^#% do a little Recon geez!

Comment

Pure epicness in the near future! Going to be good viewing for sure. My wife cant believe GreyWorms girl lost her head but I kept telling her she would not make it off that platform alive. The surprise attack was epic by the nutty GreyJoy as in much it advanced the storyline......not so much based on the lack of militaristic tactics.......it is a movie![emoji849] The Hound and Arya are not going to play around, they are on a mission. I still think Gendry or Jon along with Arya will rule in the end. Sansa character is changing and wont be throne worthy as is Danys character. Gonna be dang good either way this epic saga wraps up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                            Do you think landing your last dragon within range of those ballista's while you ask Cercie for surrender was a good idea , I would have lit them up right then and wiped them out LOL !
                            And the surprise attacks are getting old I mean D^#% do a little Recon geez!
                            Having the last Dragon their was quite odd.[emoji848] Again, it's a movie for the masses.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

This past episode is yet another reason not to let crossbows into archery season!!! Wonder what the arrow set up was to kill a dragon and blow through ships??? They were four blades too I believe. Thought it had to be a two blade single bevel, apparently they didn’t read the Ashby report? Wonder what kind of FOC they were getting?

PS, if I see these guys hold their war bows at full draw for minutes on end....my wife is going to kill me.

Talk amongst yourselves!

Comment

Idc anymore i just want that b***h Cersei dead other than that idc what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X