A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
    Yea, Im ready for the High Sparrow to get his. That would be great, two zombie brothers going at it. LOL
    Several Fan theories that the current High Sparrow could be Howland Reed. Speculation stems from never seeing Howland in any episodes also due to in the books he was very crafty and cunning. He and Ned were very close and for him not to make any appearances is odd. I personally think its a long shot that he is but I'm tired of everyone hating on him, we were begging for someone/anyone to give the Lannisters grief in Seasons 1-4 and now for some reason we feel sorry for them. lol

Another Fan theory that i am buying into is that Meera Reed is Jon Snows twin sister. Howland and Ned were only ones to survive the ToJ and fans think each could have taken a child. If you look at Meera she looks and acts just like Jon Snow. Just a theory that the GoT nerds live by in between the 6 days of misery. HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
      Several Fan theories that the current High Sparrow could be Howland Reed. Speculation stems from never seeing Howland in any episodes also due to in the books he was very crafty and cunning. He and Ned were very close and for him not to make any appearances is odd. I personally think its a long shot that he is but I'm tired of everyone hating on him, we were begging for someone/anyone to give the Lannisters grief in Seasons 1-4 and now for some reason we feel sorry for them. lol

Another Fan theory that i am buying into is that Meera Reed is Jon Snows twin sister. Howland and Ned were only ones to survive the ToJ and fans think each could have taken a child. If you look at Meera she looks and acts just like Jon Snow. Just a theory that the GoT nerds live by in between the 6 days of misery. HAHAHA
      Howland Reed is a Crannogman from the swamps of the neck. They worship the old Gods like the Starks. Thats why Mira's brother had visions.

Comment

I have to agree with you- to a degree. The problem I see is that the High Sparrow is tormenting a good king (Tommen) who wanted to protect his mom and wife. If it was Joffrey he was tormenting, then the High Sparrow would be my FAVORITE character! Either way, the I still like the HS; then again, I also like Ramsay...

Comment

Would be a interesting twist for the High Sparrow. Maggy the Frog told Cersei that she would have three children and they would all die. So we know from the prophecy, Tommen has to die at some point. That would be a great reveal if the High Sparrow told who he really was at some point. I think his play is probably more to turn Tommen against his own mother. Then Cersi fulfills the prophecy herself.

I have heard that about Meera Reed. In the books they look nothing alike, but for the show, could work. That's just another reason they have us on the hook after the tower of joy scene.
          Last edited by crawdaddct; 05-10-2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

IMO the Meera Reed theory is the shows way of distracting us from the real Third dragon rider: Tyrion

I don't see how it could be anyone but: Danaerys, Tyrion, Jon.

Personally, the reason I dont' care for the High Sparrow is because the show didn't do a great job of developing that story line. All the sudden this dude just waltzes in and takes over Kings Landing like it's no big deal. It just seemed too rushed and too easy to be believable.
            Last edited by Daddy D; 05-10-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
              Personally, the reason I dont' care for the High Sparrow is because the show didn't do a great job of developing that story line. All the sudden this dude just waltzes in and takes over Kings Landing like it's no big deal. It just seemed too rushed and too easy to be believable.
              Well.....the same could be said for several story lines on the show, maybe even most of them. I try to enjoy the show for what it is, and that to me, is an entertaining TV show. If you want to hear the story told by a good story teller, you have to read the books.

As far as the sparrows go, I'm happy with as much craziness as possible in Kings landing right now. I have no love for the Lanisters, except Tyrion and he might not even be a Lanister. I don't hate Jaime as much as I use too, but Cersie hasn't changed a bit. Except for her hair, so she is not as hot as she use to be, which makes me hate her even more.

Comment

My season 6 thoughts:
                The dragon queen put on a couple pounds.

I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                  My season 6 thoughts:

I'm pretty sure.
                  LMAO.........my wife said instantly, "she must be preggo!" LMAO!!!

Comment

I'm curious to see what happens next now that John's Watch has ended.
                    Last edited by ostey22; 05-10-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                      My season 6 thoughts:

I'm pretty sure.
                      Not near as much nudity on that front either.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Saw somewhere she is the only one with it in her contract she doesn't have to do full frontal anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                          Saw somewhere she is the only one with it in her contract she doesn't have to do full frontal anymore.
                          Yea, noticed that in the last season. She hasn't done any on the show in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            I know the Lena Headey (Cersei) has that in her contract. That whole walking scene last season was photo shopped... Not sure about Emilia Clarke (Daenerys)...

Comment

Just as long as they keep showing the Red Fire lady without any reference to the older lady again..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Just as long as they keep showing the Red Fire lady without any reference to the older lady again..
                                As long as she keeps that dang necklace on she's fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X