No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Red Fire Ladies talk about the god of light saving Jon for a reason and Stannis not being the true heir, probably confirmed Stannis is really dead.

Comment

OK.. Jon's watch has ended.

If Sam is going to study to be a maestor at the Citadel, and was supposed to help advise Jon in the future, he is still bound to the nights watch right?..... so he can't really advise Jon on site where ever Jon is going now...correct?..

Thoughts?...I mean evidently his trip and studying is important enough to take part of the episode tonight...
      Last edited by Smart; 05-08-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
        On another note. Can the Starks get a freaking break????!!!!! Poor Rickon is a goner especially since his wolf "shaggy dog " dead. That's enough to keep my gut wrenching for a while.

Sanaa's wolf has been dead since season 1. And she's still running around. So maybe it bodes well for Rickon? Who knows. I'm just glad to see him back in the mix. He wasn't mentioned last season.

Comment

Who farted at the small council meeting???
          Wife thought it was me.

Comment

Poor Shaggydog

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              OK.. Jon's watch has ended.

If Sam is going to study to be a maestor at the Citadel, and was supposed to help advise Jon in the future, he is still bound to the nights watch right?..... so he can't really advise Jon on site where ever Jon is going now...correct?..

Thoughts?...I mean evidently his trip and studying is important enough to take part of the episode tonight...
              Correct, Jon has an out, Sam does not. Remember what happened to the nights watch deserter in season 1? Ol Ned zipped his head off.

I think Sam could play a role somewhere, probably by researching and learning crucial information about the ww.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Birddog66; 05-09-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Why waste time with Sam and Gilly?? The ayra story with her going to faceless men is total bs. I felt she would was the most independent and firey one of all the Starks. Now she has a "broken" mentality. That storyline needs to pick up pace for me.

House Bolton now aligned with Karstarks and Umbers should be a fairly large army. If not the biggest of all the armies now.
                Remember the episode where she was told to throw away all her belongings but hid her sword Needle for safekeeping? She's still Arya Stark but is smart enough to eat humble pie if it gets her what she wants.

The Bolton army will be the largest in the North but won't match anything in the more populous South.

Comment

Why waste time with Sam and Gilly?? The ayra story with her going to faceless men is total bs. I felt she would was the most independent and firey one of all the Starks. Now she has a "broken" mentality. That storyline needs to pick up pace for me.

House Bolton now aligned with Karstarks and Umbers should be a fairly large army. If not the biggest of all the armies now.
                  Yea at this point not sure where they are going with Sam and Gilly. Before he was going for John, but since he left the nights watch, what is the point. Same with the Ayra story line, where are they going? Im sure at some point this season she will leave and head back home, but what will she be like?

I liked the SmallJon Umber character, im guessing that is who that was?? While the Umbers do hate the wildlings, im hoping the Bolten's betrayal at the red wedding will cause them to turn on Ramsey the first chance they get.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                    Remember the episode where she was told to throw away all her belongings but hid her sword Needle for safekeeping? She's still Arya Stark but is smart enough to eat humble pie if it gets her what she wants.

But if she was still Arya Stark, wouldnt she would have died drinking from the pool?

Never read the books so not sure how all that works.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Not that great of an episode really kinda dull compared to the others lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I think tis episode was to get each character to their lowest, least powerful point.

Daenerys - In the retirement home with her fate up in the air.
                      Jon Snow - No longer incharge of anything or belonging to any group
                      Rickon - Probably about to die
                      Arya - Going all Daredevil, drank killing water, got her eyes back.

This episode set up starting points for each character to go in a new direction. Im sure it will only be up from here.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                        But if she was still Arya Stark, wouldnt she would have died drinking from the pool?

Never read the books so not sure how all that works.
                        I think by the fifth episode, Arya will be back onto a path and hopefully out of there. Hopefully, since they brought up the hound and her relationship with him, maybe we will have a reunion??? Another character they never showed die......

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                          Yea at this point not sure where they are going with Sam and Gilly. Before he was going for John, but since he left the nights watch, what is the point. Same with the Ayra story line, where are they going? Im sure at some point this season she will leave and head back home, but what will she be like?

I liked the SmallJon Umber character, im guessing that is who that was?? While the Umbers do hate the wildlings, im hoping the Bolten's betrayal at the red wedding will cause them to turn on Ramsey the first chance they get.
                          Just a little back story that may/may not have anything to do with Sam. This is not the first WW uprising, it happened 1000 years ago or so, during a long winter and all the Northerners were driven into the South lands. The WWs were eventually beaten back into the far north and AFTERWARDS the wall was built to try and keep this from happening again. Sam is heading to the citadel, which has the greatest library of history in Westeros, where he could possibly learn some things about HOW the WWs were beaten 1000 years ago.

I really like the Arya story, always have. She is going to be a trained assasin, but my question is IF/How does she get out of the services of the faceless men? It's been made very clear that she cannot act on her own and I wouldn't think they are going to let her "just walk away" after training her.

Small Jon Umber was killed at the Red Wedding in the books and pretty sure in the show as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            Just a little back story that may/may not have anything to do with Sam. This is not the first WW uprising, it happened 1000 years ago or so, during a long winter and all the Northerners were driven into the South lands. The WWs were eventually beaten back into the far north and AFTERWARDS the wall was built to try and keep this from happening again. Sam is heading to the citadel, which has the greatest library of history in Westeros, where he could possibly learn some things about HOW the WWs were beaten 1000 years ago.

I really like the Arya story, always have. She is going to be a trained assasin, but my question is IF/How does she get out of the services of the faceless men? It's been made very clear that she cannot act on her own and I wouldn't think they are going to let her "just walk away" after training her.

Small Jon Umber was killed at the Red Wedding in the books and pretty sure in the show as well.
                            refresh me who is small jon umber?

what happened to the guy that got married at the red wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post

That's the good thing about the show...we watch to learn. I dang sure don't want to know until it happens and have it spoiled here by somebody who knows. It's all a part of the suspense right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                                refresh me who is small jon umber?

what happened to the guy that got married at the red wedding?
                                SmallJon Umber was/is the head of House Umber, which is the farthest house to the North. I don't remember if it was him or his dad at the Red Wedding on the show. That might be SmallJon we saw last night.

Edmure Tully is a captive at the Twins. (House Frey)

Comment

Working...
                                X