No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 hours to episode #3 of this season! Last weeks episode is how this series started and maintained for a couple of seasons.............hopefully they keep it strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      The other priest with the freemen "men without flags" or something, raised their leader after The Hound killed him. No one died as a result.

True. Thoros of Myr resurrected Beric Dondarrian multiple times with no apparent harm to himself.

However, I question how close to the books the show will remain. While I dont believe Mel would die according to the books, I could see it happening in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
        True. Thoros of Myr resurrected Beric Dondarrian multiple times with no apparent harm to himself.

However, I question how close to the books the show will remain. While I dont believe Mel would die according to the books, I could see it happening in the show.
        True, Thoras never suffered any issues bringing back Beric, I don't remember how many times, but it was a lot. However, Beric did give his live to bring back another.

I agree, anybody's guess on Mel's fate on the show at this point. I thought it was interesting that the show revealed her age in the first episode this season. We had some clues in the books that Mel was much older than she looked. We shall all see together, book readers and show watchers!

Comment

The most important part of what she says to bring him back is "please"

Comment

I binged watched all last week and watched from season one till current. Now I just hate having to wait between episodes

Comment

They didnt show Stannis actually getting killed so I'm thinking he's still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by OKBOWHUNTER View Post
                They didnt show Stannis actually getting killed so I'm thinking he's still alive.
                I thought he was sitting in front a tree and someone chopped his head off

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                  I thought he was sitting in front a tree and someone chopped his head off

They didn't actually show the sword hitting the neck. Just showed Brienne swinging a sword. So I am 50/50 on it. Could just assume she hacked his head off. But know Game of Thrones... They'll pull some trickery and Brienne didn't go through with it and just swung at the tree or something. Nothing is ever safe to assume!!

Comment

I read an article in which the show producers confirmed Stannis was dead. They could be playing games but I doubt it. He gone!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

And if she hadn't killed him, she would have surely taken him prisoner. But he is not with them when they find Sansa.

Comment

25 minutes to GO TIME!!!!

Comment

She had a thing for Renly, no way she didn't follow through with it. Stannis really did some crazy stuff, he deserved what he got.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Hodor Hodor

3-1 odds 50% of you will be hating tonights episode because there was no R+L=J confirmation. Now taking bets. Lol
                            Last edited by FCTrapper; 05-08-2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

About that time!

Comment

I agree he did, but to play such a big role then have such a lack luster departure leaves my wondering if he doesn't still have a role to play. Also the scene of his supposed death reminds my of JS hitting the rock instead hacking off the gingers head.

Comment

Working...
                                X