A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    Dani, Tyrion, and Bran are the dragon riders. One from each major area joining together to start a bold new world. Bran was told he will fly, and how else will that happen?
    Simple- he will Warg into one of the dragons (probably one that Tyrion rides)

On to the next theory- "only death must pay for life". So who died to pay for Jon's life? (Glad it wasn't Ghost). Maybe Shireen's death wasn't in vain after all...

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
      Tower of Joy was shown in the next preview already. The scene with

"So it begins"
      "So it ends"

That was the sword of the morning and I think Rhygar.

So my guess is we see it through Bran.
      I just went back and watched it, I didn't pay that much attention to it last night. You are probably right, and if you are and that is the Tower of Joy, that would be a young Ned Stark squaring up with Arthur Dayne (the sword of the morning). Rhaegar would have already been killed by Robert Baratheon on the trident.

Should be an interesting show next week. Man, season 6 is NOT messing around!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
        If you are and that is the Tower of Joy, that would be a young Ned Stark squaring up with Arthur Dayne (the sword of the morning). Rhaegar would have already been killed by Robert Baratheon on the trident.

Should be an interesting show next week. Man, season 6 is NOT messing around!

Correct. I had it wrong with Rhygar.

Waiting 7 days is the hardest part!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
          My opinion In regards to the dragon riders:
          Daenerys
          Jon
          Tyrion

I think they are all half siblings. Jon a bast- son of the mad king (instead of Eddard) that was protected by the Starks, and Tyrion a son one of the Targaryen brothers.

Also to note all 3 of their mothers died in child birth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          R + L = J ----> Heir to the Iron Throne, Son of Aerys's eldest son
          A + J = T ----> ******* Son of Aerys and Joanna Lannister (Tywin's wife) Half Brother of Daenerys, Uncle of J
          A + R = D ----> Daenerys, half Sister to T, Aunt of J

Those are the Targaryens.
          Last edited by Encinal; 05-02-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

My very distant thought as to the theorized 3rd dragon rider.. Is Tyrion. His father always suspected he wasn't a true Lannister... Could be part Targarrean?
            ^This

Comment

My very distant thought as to the theorized 3rd dragon rider.. Is Tyrion. His father always suspected he wasn't a true Lannister... Could be part Targarrean?
              Had to be a reason he turned on the King

Comment

Just to be clear, has it not been stated who Jon's parents are? It is in the books, and I thought it had already been discussed in the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
                  Just to be clear, has it not been stated who Jon's parents are? It is in the books, and I thought it had already been discussed in the show?
                  I believe it has not.

Comment

The only parent of snow that has "claimed" him is ned, in the show or books.

Comment

In the book and in the show John is supposed to be Ned's *******. With some random woman. But we all know that's not the truth. And it should soon be revealed

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        Simple- he will Warg into one of the dragons (probably one that Tyrion rides)

On to the next theory- "only death must pay for life". So who died to pay for Jon's life? (Glad it wasn't Ghost). Maybe Shireen's death wasn't in vain after all...
                        I think they will find the red witch dead in her room, she gives her life for Jon

Comment

The books and show have followed the same story line on this. All we KNOW is that Ned shows up at Winterfell after Robert's rebellion with a baby JS that he claimed was his non-natural born son(bas****). What's very interesting about the timing is what happened at the end of Roberts Rebellion. Ned found his sister Lyanna at the Tower of Joy in a pool of blood. Something about a promise and yada, yada. Everyone died that day in a skirmish at the TOJ except for Ned and Howland Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            The books and show have followed the same story line on this. All we KNOW is that Ned shows up at Winterfell after Robert's rebellion with a baby JS that he claimed was his non-natural born son(bas****). What's very interesting about the timing is what happened at the end of Roberts Rebellion. Ned found his sister Lyanna at the Tower of Joy in a pool of blood. Something about a promise and yada, yada. Everyone died that day in a skirmish at the TOJ except for Ned and Howland Reed.
                            The clues are right there in the show. New and Howland Reed were at the TOJ. Hmmm Meera Reed has the same look as Jon Snow. Remember the forrest girl told her more action is coming. I bet Jon and Meera were siblings and she is the third dragon rider. Ned being so noble as a guy I think is throwing us off.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                              I think they will find the red witch dead in her room, she gives her life for Jon
                              That was my thought. in the old woman body.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                                That was my thought. in the old woman body.

The other priest with the freemen "men without flags" or something, raised their leader after The Hound killed him. No one died as a result.

Comment

Working...
                                X