A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
    Where did the TV series leave off with her? She's at least at the House of Black and White?
    She has been at the House of B&W all season. she just made her first kill as a many faced assassin and lost her sight. Things are a little out of sequence than in the books and few different twist with a heavy dose of nip/tuck.

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
    She is at B&W. I didnt realized we were doing the spoiler free thing
    Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I aint into the spoiler free thing. Send me all the dirt as I will watch next season either way...........it is all fiction! lol
    Very few spoilers left. Not much to worry about any more. But yea, we were trying to keep it spoiler free for the show watchers. This thread has been going for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      Very few spoilers left. Not much to worry about any more. But yea, we were trying to keep it spoiler free for the show watchers. This thread has been going for a while.
      Yep, I been on the this thread since the beginning. I am one of those folks that don't mind knowing how a show will come out. Big movie at the theater, no problem I will still go look at it........guess not many folks like that. Great stuff about GOT though.

Comment

I do know about Arya's sight, but for the sake of TRYING to keep this thread spoiler free for the show watchers I cannot answer.

Look, I have great teeth and the ability to grow a beard in 7.5 minutes. It's all I have in life!

Start a spoilers thread, but please not here, man!

Comment

Originally posted by dezigirl78 View Post
          I just got caught up last night. This season got off to SUCH a slow start. I was falling asleep during episodes.
          I was over the moon when Cerci took her walk. I have disliked her for quite some time now.
          Sansa - was that an escape or a plunge to the death? Death would be better than that sicko touching me every night.
          Aria - is she going to stay blind? I don't get the many face god concept. It was a snooze.
          Dani - love the Dothraki coming back - hope her dragon is ok :/
          Where are Braun and Rikkon???
          John - I felt that coming when he got to the group of people - right before they let him pass and he saw the sign. Not reading the books - I had no idea he would be coming back.... so I'm glad to hear he is not gone.
          The dwarf is my fav - so I agree... he will probably be the next to go. :/

TO ADD TO BIRDDOG...

Drogon is fine... in the books he should be with Dani when they find her...
          Bran is in the north with the Green seer... Rikkon is on Skagos from all the hints we have had. But we have no way to know for sure... ACTUALLY... wait I'm wrong, Manderlay sent Davis to fetch his Leage lord along with his son...

We DON'T know if John is coming back, but we think he is... The story doesn't really make sense if he doesn't....

ps be ready for a LARGE time dilation in the books and show this next go round... If i'm right, Rikkon has to be able to fight like a man... soooo we gotta have some time pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
            Look, I have great teeth and the ability to grow a beard in 7.5 minutes. It's all I have in life!

The show is basically caught up with the books. If you've kept up with the show, anything that sounds like a spoiler at this point is just guessing.

Comment

John gets severely wounded in the book, but lives. My guess is the witch will heal him and in it will reveal his true identity. Hope he kills the 2ND in command as soon as possible. Behead all of the traitors.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBhZPWmXUtE"]Film Theory: Jon Snow is THE KEY to Game of Thrones - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Now that guy was just a fruitcup..........geez..........messed with my nerves listening to him. But, the info was worth it........I think! LOL!

Comment

I just watched his second GoT video. Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Now that guy was just a fruitcup..........geez..........messed with my nerves listening to him. But, the info was worth it........I think! LOL!

That guy is really annoying but maybe he made sense? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
                        I'm not following?

I was trying to keep thread spoiler free. That started on this thread couple years ago when the show watchers where getting upset about spoilers.

Comment

I'm not following?

I was trying to keep thread spoiler free. That started on this thread couple years ago when the show watchers where getting upset about spoilers.
                          No, you're good. I was purposely being overly dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            John gets severely wounded in the book, but lives. My guess is the witch will heal him and in it will reveal his true identity. Hope he kills the 2ND in command as soon as possible. Behead all of the traitors.

That was my thought. The only way he lives is if the witch wants him to. Going to need some supernatural stuff to keep him going.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                              It's been a while since I've read the book, but I'm pretty sure he died in the book as well, in almost exactly the same way minus the kid.

Comment

I was hooked after I gave the show a chance. The best part is not knowing who is going to live or die. This keeps everything interesting and not predictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X