A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    RIP my little redheaded bowhunting firecracker....I would have stayed in the cave with you..

[ATTACH]626713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]626714[/ATTACH]
    X1000!

I was hoping that she'd stick around for a while and work things out with John Snow. Ah, well.

I don't get the griping about the story deviating "from the books!" WHO CARES? Why would you want to see a show that you already knew everything that was going to happen? That's why films a "based on the book" and not "exactly like the book." Lol! This way you get to enjoy some surprises. Besides, films and books are NEVER the same because you can do SO much more with words than you can with a camera - there's no way to 'show' the emotions and thoughts of a character, on film, that you can with words that'll let you get inside the heads of each character.

I'll read the books when it's over - then I'll get to enjoy a similar, but different story line.

Comment

Originally posted by Treehunter View Post
      That's Westros for you. There's a lot of history that the book covers regarding Westros and what resided there when the First Men invaded that the tv show totally skipped over.

That's why that kind of stuff feels out of place for some of the viewers.
      Aha, thus the reason for the missing link. Even two weeks ago when Jon Snow said the gates would not hold up to giants it sounded weird as zero giants had been shown in show(s)! Thx.......not a huge issue just corny.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Yea, too bad to lose her.
        Since Khelesi wont do any more nude scenes I was thinking her maid servant and red-head would keep the "hope alive!!" Now we are down to only one sex symbol in the whole dang series.........that kinda hurts honestly!

Comment

I really liked last night's episode! Finally- an all out battle that you didn't have to fill in the pieces with. Unfortunately, Sam Tarley really screwed John Snow over when he told the little boy to fight, and he ended up killing Ygritte!

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Aha, thus the reason for the missing link. Even two weeks ago when Jon Snow said the gates would not hold up to giants it sounded weird as zero giants had been shown in show(s)! Thx.......not a huge issue just corny.
          They were shown briefly when John Snow was taken to Mance Rayder's camp in an earlier episode. (they were splitting logs I think...)

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            They were shown briefly when John Snow was taken to Mance Rayder's camp in an earlier episode. (they were splitting logs I think...)
            I stand corrected! I do vaguely remember something like that.
            That little kid thwacking the redhead was quite the twist........but she did thwack his dad when they raided the village 4 weeks ago!!!!

Comment

I stand corrected! I do vaguely remember something like that.
              That little kid thwacking the redhead was quite the twist........but she did thwack his dad when they raided the village 4 weeks ago!!!!
              Touche good sir! I totally forgot about that! I guess she had it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post

This and the Giants were talked about quite a bit through the episodes where Jon Snow was warning the wall leaders about who they had in that 100,000

Comment

RIP my little redheaded bowhunting firecracker....I would have stayed in the cave with you..
                  Me Too!!

Comment

How old is Sansa now? still 14?
                    In book, she is, three and ten , as they put it, so 13

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      In book, she is, three and ten , as they put it, so 13

She was 14 when she married the IMP in the series... She was asked specifically by him. So.... she must have a couple of birthdays through the story..

Comment

Originally posted by EasyBakeGunClub View Post
                        I'm holding off on the books until the series ends. Why? Because I still get excited to see each episode and don't want to compare the two as I'm watching.
                        That's what I had been thinking, but with the season finale coming up next week I'm not sure I want to wait months to see what happens.

Comment

Giants were talked about quite a bit through the episodes where Jon Snow was warning the wall leaders about who they had in that 100,000
                          I mentioned that but it was just out of place to me even though I now remember giants chopping wood or something last season. Bottom line, they better tie all this together next Sunday or lots of nasty grams will be hitting the airwaves from fans. I guess yall are right that the writer is a kinda erratic and eccentric guy.

Comment

I mentioned that but it was just out of place to me even though I now remember giants chopping wood or something last season.
                            Well, with all due respect, the story includes wargs, whitewalkers, frozen zombies, magic, dire wolves, wolly mammoths, a 500ft frozen wall and dragons. Why wouldn't it have some giants?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                              Well, with all due respect, the story includes wargs, whitewalkers, frozen zombies, magic, dire wolves, wolly mammoths, a 500ft frozen wall and dragons. Why wouldn't it have some giants?
                              Don't forget witches and guys with no nads! (Oops you did say magic!)

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

LMAO....this is true...don't forget a 6'4 blonde chick swinging a sword

Comment

Working...
                                X