Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** I Iiked Oberyn too. I guess the question is did they both die?..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      **** I Iiked Oberyn too. I guess the question is did they both die?..
      That's what I said, I thought they both died. But I saw it coming, I knew something bad was about to happen.

Comment

I had to look up spoilers. It was too much for me to wait another week!

Comment

Sansa finally grew up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            That's what I said, I thought they both died. But I saw it coming, I knew something bad was about to happen.
            The way Oberyn was crooning around and yelling, I saw that one too.

And I'm comfortable enough in my manhood to say:
            I hope Grey Worm has his pillar, Khaleesi's helper is hot.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Anybody with a pulse could have seen something coming .. But I was sure hoping they were throwing us a curveball.. I
              like both the Imp and Oberon

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Anybody with a pulse could have seen something coming .. But I was sure hoping they were throwing us a curveball.. I
                  like both the Imp and Oberon
                  Right... I was like "ok...his sword is out of reach... maybe my Son lied to me about him getting killed by the Mountain..."

then........

Comment

Is it just me or did Oberon remind you of Inigo Montoya?

Halo!...my name is Inigo Montoya! You keeled my father, prepare to die!"

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

LMAO....exactly...

Comment

Read all books - too many storylines and getting too caught up in his own world - like wheel of time - there will be no end.

Comment

Originally posted by Northeaster View Post
                          Read all books - too many storylines and getting too caught up in his own world - like wheel of time - there will be no end.
                          Oh there's no doubt there will be an end- but it wont be from Martin's input. That narcissistic coot is definitely caught up in his own world, has no desire to finish his books, and thrives on giving readers characters they will love, only to squish their hopes and expectations! This formula is getting frustrating and old- but it works!

I think the show's creators will definitely take the story into their own hands and finish it as they deem fit, and give a big middle finger to RR Martin.
                          Last edited by Roy; 06-02-2014, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northeaster View Post
                            It's all coming together nicely... all the pieces are ending up in place.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

[ATTACH]625060[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

Haha... Now that you mention it.

Comment

Working...
                                X