A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
    I almost wrecked my truck........bwahahaha!!!!![emoji2962][emoji33][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        It's really strange the way people feel they were "owed" something from this show.

Sometimes in war, people are crushed by falling buildings, and some stories just don't have great endings....
        I agree except for one thing. HBO has a history of bad endings. Sopranos ending was horrible, then Deadwood they just flat left your *** hanging with no ending, now GOT with this lame ending. I gues you could pin it on me for being a dumb azz and watching the stupid f%$king show to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          I agree except for one thing. HBO has a history of bad endings. Sopranos ending was horrible, then Deadwood they just flat left your *** hanging with no ending, now GOT with this lame ending. I gues you could pin it on me for being a dumb azz and watching the stupid f%$king show to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post

Well except HBO itself doesn't write the endings.. That is on the individual series writers and producers.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              OMG!!! I turned this show off when it first came out in the beginning when the blonde chick was riding the dragons! I am so chagrined to learn that so many of you ladies have been addicted to this fable, especially...well, I won't mention any of my former heroes' names ahem, Dale Moser, Smart, Landrover, cough cough to protect your manhood! I feel about you now like I did when I found out that Rock Hudson liked men!!!

I hope this doesn't get me sent to band camp, but I used to play a baritone and trumpet, so there is that.

If you’re so old you’ve stopped producing testosterone, you can’t pull the man card of those that still are.

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      hear hear

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I wonder if they even consulted the guy when writing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                          I wonder if they even consulted the guy when writing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...

Comment

Not gonna lie, I was tapping my toe and head bangin a little too this one [emoji1591][emoji16][emoji1591]

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                              Not gonna lie, I was tapping my toe and head bangin a little too this one [emoji1591][emoji16][emoji1591]

Now that was awesomeness!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] She literally grew up on that show.....21 now and had never acted b4 this role.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite part is when Dumblewald and Kylo were fighting on that bridge over the lava pit.

Comment

Working...
                                X