A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
    Melisandre wondered of from Winterfell and died after she took off her necklace. Missandei told Dany to light it up before she was executed.

I think the Mad Queen was under stress from 1) Jorahs death 2) Missandeis death 3) Rhaegals death 4) finding out JS is her nephew 5) JS not obeying her and telling sisters about the Targ. thing 6) JS not wanting to continue romance because of the Aunt thing. 7) things not going her way since coming to Westeros

Yup....bottom line she was all alone, she was angry, she was betrayed and she snapped. They discuss that in the video and mention the irony of her sitting on the dragon on top of the building all alone after the surrender and that she had pent up so much anger beforehand that the battle was not enough of what she had wanted and needed more. She snapped and we saw what happened. I'm good with that. When people turn crazy they do unexplainable things. Especially fictional characters

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Cersies “death” was my biggest qualm....she deserved a more sufficient ending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
        Its like people forgot they were ****** about the red wedding...

Deaths in the middle of a series hurt more because you would have had more time with them.

Effectively everyone dies in 78 more minutes at this point so a death doesnt mean much.

I have a feeling they'll get over it.

I also have a feeling if GRRM ever finishes the books they will be 5 times better.
        Yep! He has to be close to finishing "Winds of Winter". I would like to think we would see the last book one day, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Yup....bottom line she was all alone, she was angry, she was betrayed and she snapped. They discuss that in the video and mention the irony of her sitting on the dragon on top of the building all alone after the surrender and that she had pent up so much anger beforehand that the battle was not enough of what she had wanted and needed more. She snapped and we saw what happened. I'm good with that. When people turn crazy they do unexplainable things. Especially fictional characters
        I started watching it, gonna finish later. But yea, full on Mad Queen!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Sooooooo..
          A Major plot flaw proving "weak writing"...in a story involving walking dead, dragons, magical trees, and 40 story ice wall, giants, nekkid blonde chick who can walk through fire, a monster zombie creating by injecting chemicals, guys turning into 3 eyed birds, a guy getting stabbed 30 times and brought back to life by a chick who was older than time itself, and sam getting laid.... is...
          "He took two stabbings to his lungs!! Howd he climb that castle???"
          Up until this point, anyone poked like that either died- immediately, or took a long time to recover. Good writing.

This dude getting stabbed serval times and able to carry on like no big deal- Horrible writing. At least have him stabbed in the gut or arm/leg for a bit more realistic outcome. Just because the show has 'dragons, magical trees, and zombies' is no excuse for going full-retard compared to previous seasons. The show built up Jamie's hatred towards Euron, and that is how they duke it out?? With Euron just 'conveniently' washing ashore at the exact time and place where Jamie is trying to get into the castle?? LMAO!! Again, 6th graders could have set the battle up better than that.

Had to add: "I'm the man who killed Jamie Lannister."- nobody cares.
          Last edited by Roy; 05-13-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Up until this point, anyone poked like that either died- immediately, or took a long time to recover. Good writing.

This dude getting stabbed serval times and able to carry on like no big deal- Horrible writing. At least have him stabbed in the gut or arm/leg for a bit more realistic outcome. Just because the show has 'dragons, magical trees, and zombies' is no excuse for going full-retard compared to previous seasons.
            We reached full retard at 3648.

Comment

He must have been stabbed in the void area!!!!

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

I thought Jamie got stabbed twice, in the lower side and back/with a Eurons little dagger. Intestines, guts maybe a kidney? Definitely wasn’t a sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I thought Jamie got stabbed twice, in the lower side and back/with a Eurons little dagger. Intestines, guts maybe a kidney? Definitely wasn’t a sword.

Had a considerably large blade but yes not a sword

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                    I laughed out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                      lolololol

Comment

We reached full retard at 3648.
                        OOOOOHHH! Someone getting their little feelings hurt? It's ok, tell us where the bad man touched you! Stick to your picture books- hopefully they have 'nekkid' blonde chicks in them.

Seriously, it's ok for some of us to be disappointed with where the show has gone.

Comment

OOOOOHHH! Someone getting their little feelings hurt? It's ok, tell us where the bad man touched you! Stick to your picture books- hopefully they have 'nekkid' blonde chicks in them.

Seriously, it's not a "D", so quit taking it so hard. It's ok for some of us to be disappointed with where the show has gone.

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Seriously, it's ok for some of us to be disappointed with where the show has gone.
                            Thats cute coming from the guy rewriting a tv show because he didnt like the way it was going.....
                            Stupid hollywood...

Comment

Thats cute coming from the guy rewriting a tv show because he didnt like the way it was going.....
                              Stupid hollywood...
                              LOL! If you actually read my post, you would see that most of it was just a critique of what the show has presented so far. I only threw in a suggestion or two- hardly a 'rewrite'.

Comment

LOL! If you actually read my post, you would see that most of it was just a critique of what the show has presented so far. I only threw in a suggestion or two- hardly a 'rewrite'.
                                Yeaaaaah... no unhealthy obsession there...

Comment

Working...
                                X