A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
    Hope Arya, Bran, and Sansa are the only ones standing at the end. That would be poetic.
    3 of the most boring on the show . Snoreeee

Sansa can stay

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
      Hope Arya, Bran, and Sansa are the only ones standing at the end. That would be poetic.
      If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention...

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
        Missandei knew she was dead. Bear hug Cersei and jump.
        She was in chains, but I guess it is a reasonable thought!
        Originally posted by quackerback View Post
        I think that was left on purpose. Maybe Starbucks paid for it. I find it very hard to believe no one saw it there.
        It was not a Starbucks cup, but they are getting all the credit for the cup...…..lol!!!
        Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I’m moving along and just finished the episode at the wedding in season 3. This show is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Greatest scene of the whole show!
        Originally posted by Roy View Post
        He did say, "hope!"

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
          Dany has green eyes, Arya going to kill her? I will be crushed!
          I think I read somewhere that the books say she and Targarians have eyes of purple/indigo.

Man....I think I just dorked out with the rest of you......

I'll say this and not comment further....I have no emotional connection with anyone anymore other than Arya. If she dies I'll be crushed! Unless its a badarse, going out with a Blaze of Glory, Young Guns/Butch Cassidy and Sundance type death. That would be awesome.

Last edited by ShockValue; 05-10-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            I think I read somewhere that the books say she and Targarians have eyes of purple/indigo.

Man....I think I just dorked out with the rest of you......

I'll say this and not comment further....I have no emotional connection with anyone anymore other than Arya. If she dies I'll be crushed! Unless its a badarse, going out with a Blaze of Glory, Young Guns/Butch Cassidy and Sundance type death. That would be awesome.

The Mountain is going to kill her.... and initiate the Cleganebowl.

Comment

Khaleesi was spotted at the Rockets game this evening.

Comment

My goodness I’ve gotten so behind in this thread [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  Yeah, probably. At this point I just want it over.

Comment

if arya dies....im just not gonna watch the show anymore.

Comment

I'm calling my shots -

Cersei kills Danny, probably in a huge explosion of green fire and destroys the whole city in the process.
                      Jamie kills Cersei.
                      The mountain kills the hound.
                      Arya kills the mountain.

I've got some more but that's how I think this episode plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4dog View Post
                        if arya dies....im just not gonna watch the show anymore.

Ya i won’t watch next season either!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

LOL....count me in on that boycott!

Comment

Should be good tomorrow night. Will Dany once again turn the table on her enemy or will she be a victim of the real game of thrones. Where do the Starks end up? Will arya pull off one more assassination? Maybe Arya/Hound come up with a master plan. Maybe Joqon shows up to collect an old debt? Will Cercie get unsullied or sullied?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Touche!!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                                Should be good tomorrow night. Will Dany once again turn the table on her enemy or will she be a victim of the real game of thrones. Where do the Starks end up? Will arya pull off one more assassination? Maybe Arya/Hound come up with a master plan. Maybe Joqon shows up to collect an old debt? Will Cercie get unsullied or sullied?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Martin version of the end: Cersei wins (she truly is the only one who deserves the throne); Dani, Jon, and the Imp die in brutal, horrible deaths; Sansa is spared, but has to marry the Mountain if she wants to live; Bran becomes a stupid, useless tree; Arya and the Hound don't even make it to Kings Landing by the show's end, but their journey towards that direction will lead us all to believe that Arya will kill Cersei, the Hound will kill the Mountain (and marry Sansa), and Gendry will then become king.

Feel-good, predictable version that we will no doubt get: Drogon had a bunch of babies that will take Euron out; the Golden Company will turn on Cersei just as she is about to 'win' thanks to Varys; the Hound will kill the Mountain; Jamie will kill Cersei; Arya will kill Dani because she has gone mad; Jon will go back to the north because there is nothing left for him and he will reunite with Ghost; Tyrion and Sansa will re-marry; and Gendry will become king.

Comment

Working...
                                X