Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i even know who wins and how... ****nn im spoiling it for myself jajajaja

Comment

I was pretty shocked by Shea's testimony and that she even showed up! The Lanisters are pulling out everyone that could convict him. Can't wait for the trial by combat!

Comment

Great episode like always wish I could just wait and watch them all at once at the end of the season but I can't I look forward to it all week.

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
        Is it just me or do you guys tend to watch the clock and see how much time is left before the show is over. I dred the ending, wish It could go on and on. haha
        I am the same way. Seems like the quickest hour ever.

Comment

Did anyone catch the punch line to the pirate joke near the beginning of the episode?

The black guy was telling the joke in the hot-tub with the two ho's. The two ho's said the punch line simultaneously and I couldn't understand what they said. I replayed it 3-4 times and never could make it out.

TIA

Comment

Tyrion's trial- alternate ending that was from the books (spoiler alert).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kFmY2ehKjU"]Tyrion's Trial Speech - Alternate Ending - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
              Did anyone catch the punch line to the pirate joke near the beginning of the episode?

The black guy was telling the joke in the hot-tub with the two ho's. The two ho's said the punch line simultaneously and I couldn't understand what they said. I replayed it 3-4 times and never could make it out.

TIA
              Funny
              Last edited by Dejashoot; 05-14-2014, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                Tyrion's trial- alternate ending that was from the books (spoiler alert).

Tyrion's Trial Speech - Alternate Ending - YouTube
                Now that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                  I don't know if Tywan will name a champion. Watching the Beyond the Episode clip, they talk about how Tywan is doing this to get back at his father. If Tywan dies and Jamie stays in the kings guard, then the Lannister family name dies.
                  wow..........that is drastic!!!
                  Originally posted by altez View Post
                  That was one f'd up trial .... and the surprise witness.
                  Shea messed me up with that appearance!!!!
                  Originally posted by Schweino View Post
                  i know who Tiryon's champion is... its in the book... wanna know?
                  PM me as I don't care about the thrill.......as it is good either way!

Comment

Just watched Sunday's episode as we were without electricity for 5 hours. Just got it DVR'd last night.

What a great episode but what a witch hunt this is. Good to see Tyrion turn the tides on the group.

I say the perfect trial by combat is Tyrion and Cersie in a oil wrastlin match and I hope he kicks her arse!! Dang I hate that woman.

Comment

That's was a video

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Now that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aftex99 View Post
                          That's was a video

Comment

For you NBA fans heres a hilarious clip thats a spin off of Game of Thrones

Comment

Can't wait for tonight!! Hope the "little guy" survives and chokes his blasted evil sister out!

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post

TIA
                                Bring me my brown pants!

Comment

Working...
                                X