Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Kind of a ho-hum episode but it was nice to see Hodor break that snake's neck.

Can somebody tell me where he was planning on taking Bran before Hodor did him in? To the Lannisters for bounty?

And what a whack job Sansa's Aunt is. From the earlier episodes with her son to last night!?! Baelish must have a hellluva plan to have to hook up with that psycho hose beast.
    I think he was going to take Bran to Roose Bolton, considering he was one of Bolton's henchmen.

Comment

Kind of a ho-hum episode but it was nice to see Hodor break that snake's neck.

Can somebody tell me where he was planning on taking Bran before Hodor did him in? To the Lannisters for bounty?

And what a whack job Sansa's Aunt is. From the earlier episodes with her son to last night!?! Baelish must have a hellluva plan to have to hook up with that psycho hose beast.
      Like Roy said, Roose Bolton offered Locke a lordship if he could find either one of the Stark boys. He was going to take him back to the Dreadfort I presume. Not a good place to be. Ask Theon Greyjoy.

Peter Baelish always has a plan. Probably the most influential character of the story.

Comment

There is always a plan.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          I think he was going to take Bran to Roose Bolton, considering he was one of Bolton's henchmen.
          Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          Like Roy said, Roose Bolton offered Locke a lordship if he could find either one of the Stark boys. He was going to take him back to the Dreadfort I presume. Not a good place to be. Ask Theon Greyjoy.

Ahhh I remember that now....thanks for the reminder..

Comment

"I demand a trial by combat!"

Great episode last night. I will be counting the days until next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman View Post

So will he name Jamie as his champion again? I fig he will bc his dad will not let Jamie die.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                So will he name Jamie as his champion again? I fig he will bc his dad will not let Jamie die.
                Jamie was named when he was captured by Catelyn, but didn't make it in time. Bronn was his champion at the Eryie. Maybe again? Let's see if the series follows the book and the unexpected champion emerges.
                Last edited by grizzman; 05-12-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                  He is missing a hand now so I do not think he would be the best choice. I think he will pick Bronn

Comment

Is it just me or do you guys tend to watch the clock and see how much time is left before the show is over. I dred the ending, wish It could go on and on. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                      I haven't read the books. But I think that they are deviating from the books some because Martin had not finished writing the last books maybe they are going to add new story lines to extend the show. Just throwing out a idea.
                      I hope so because I'd love to see this series go on for YEARS TO COME! I hate how they create these great series and then just end them. WTH? I don't give a durn if they're based on books and deviate from them - if the series is a success and the fans like it this much, JUST KEEP GOING! A series is WAY different than a movie. I understand sticking to the books that inspired a movie but for a TV series, I'm fine with diverting and embellishing to keep the series running until they completely run out of ways to continue the story. If this series went on for 10 more years, I'd be perfectly happy!

When it's over, I'll read the books. Why would I want to watch a series and read books that were exactly the same? That whole proposition has always escaped me - one spoils the other.

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                      Is it just me or do you guys tend to watch the clock and see how much time is left before the show is over. I dred the ending, wish It could go on and on. haha
                      X1000!

Comment

I don't know if Tywan will name a champion. Watching the Beyond the Episode clip, they talk about how Tywan is doing this to get back at his father. If Tywan dies and Jamie stays in the kings guard, then the Lannister family name dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman View Post

That was one f'd up trial .... and the surprise witness.

Comment

i know who Tiryon's champion is... its in the book... wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                              I don't know if Tywan will name a champion. Watching the Beyond the Episode clip, they talk about how Tywan is doing this to get back at his father. If Tywan dies and Jamie stays in the kings guard, then the Lannister family name dies.
                              Tyrion is the imp, Tywan is the Dad. I think Tyrion has several in mind, but as it's been stated on the show and in the book, Cersie is doing everything she can to limit his ability to do anything to defend himself.

Originally posted by Schweino View Post
                              i know who Tiryon's champion is... its in the book... wanna know?
                              NO! We are trying to keep this thread spoiler free. Don't be that guy

Comment

thats why i asked... wanna know? read the books jejejeje

Comment

Working...
                                X