A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
    I would agree with Encinal. Last night was the first "significant" deviation I can think of, with Bran and friends ending up at Crasters. Also, I don't remember, Sam telling Jon about seeing Bran and helping him get through the wall, in the books? And now Jon is headed to Crasters? For what ever reason, HBO has decided to freestlye some on the North Storyline.
    My guess would be because for the better part of two books the Bran storyline was pretty much ignored. And Jon has to go to Crasters I would imagine because we haven't seen Coldhands introduced yet.

Comment

This is why I don't read the books first. I would hate to think I would have to sit around nitpicking a great show like this because it didn't follow the books directly. You should view it as your own personal surprise...not an irritation.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lp3RhzfgI"]Write Like the Wind (George R. R. Martin) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vw9RTVky4]Not your biatch[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            My guess would be because for the better part of two books the Bran storyline was pretty much ignored. And Jon has to go to Crasters I would imagine because we haven't seen Coldhands introduced yet.
            Now that would be Awesome! I hope you are correct.

Ha! 6 page description of every last meal.

Comment

I think this video can sum up some of our frustrations as well.....

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
              Last edited by Aggiechick; 04-28-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Don't care....I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Comment

Love that last video. Books or the show...it's all greatness!

Comment

She's the character I think is the hardest to believe. The others are authentic. Dragon chick would have been killed in season one in a realistic environment.

Why are they putting so much screen time on the cripple stark boy and his teenage gang that has miraculously not been raided or killed traveling across the dangerous country side. Is it for the younger viewers?

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    That scene with the Dragon girl was off the charts!

Comment

I cant wait till the Stark girl starts killing off her hitlist of folks that must die!!! She is going to be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                        She's the character I think is the hardest to believe. The others are authentic. Dragon chick would have been killed in season one in a realistic environment.

Why are they putting so much screen time on the cripple stark boy and his teenage gang that has miraculously not been raided or killed traveling across the dangerous country side. Is it for the younger viewers?
                        You mean in a normal world with dragons?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                          You mean in a normal world with dragons?
                          Lol

Comment

I haven't read the books. But I think that they are deviating from the books some because Martin had not finished writing the last books maybe they are going to add new story lines to extend the show. Just throwing out a idea.

Comment

Finally caught up today and can watch this threat without hating spoilers

Comment

Kind of a ho-hum episode but it was nice to see Hodor break that snake's neck.

Can somebody tell me where he was planning on taking Bran before Hodor did him in? To the Lannisters for bounty?

And what a whack job Sansa's Aunt is. From the earlier episodes with her son to last night!?! Baelish must have a hellluva plan to have to hook up with that psycho hose beast.
                                Last edited by Smart; 05-05-2014, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X