A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    At the foot of there dead son made it even more bizarre!!! LOL!
    Lol no doubt.

Comment

Why am I wanting some rabbit stew today? LOL..........that was just funny!

Comment

At the foot of there dead son made it even more bizarre!!! LOL!
        I thought they were going to do it on top of him.

Comment

Interesting deviations from the books last night.

I missed Strong Belwas.

Comment

An interactive map with spoiler control

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              Interesting deviations from the books last night.

I missed Strong Belwas.
              I guess they got tired of spoiler alert folks.............wont stop me from watching either way.

Comment

OMgoodness...........who is that bored to do all of that! LMAO!!!!

Comment

I guess they got tired of spoiler alert folks.............wont stop me from watching either way.
                  Well... Strong Belwas really isn't a spoiler since they cut him out of the series...

He was a slave that came from the fighting pits of Mereen (Where Daenerys is now)

He first showed up with Boristan as his companion.

He did what Daario did in this last episode in the books... and it was more poignant because he was a Eunich... and a former slave.

Comment

Well... Strong Belwas really isn't a spoiler since they cut him out of the series...

He was a slave that came from the fighting pits of Mereen (Where Daenerys is now)

He did what Daario did in this last episode in the books... and it was more poignant because he was a Eunich... and a former slave.
                    He will probably show-up sooner or later......especially if they keep killing folks off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Agreed on the man love...I could do without that..
                      x2 - and for the record, that's a HBO thing for the most part. The books have some implications about Renly and Prince Oberyn, but it's not out in the open.

Yea, I liked the Belwas character as well, and that was a great chapter. I think Barristan was his sguire??

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        Yea, I liked the Belwas character as well, and that was a great chapter. I think Barristan was his sguire??
                        More or less as a cover I believe

Comment

Did HBO just prod Martin to get on with finishing the series?

Comment

I'm pretty irritated with all the deviations from the books. It's getting totally out of control and pretty soon it won't look anything like the books.

Comment

Originally posted by STATON View Post
                              I'm pretty irritated with all the deviations from the books. It's getting totally out of control and pretty soon it won't look anything like the books.
                              The only real significant deviation is the Bran storyline... but what are they going to do... have him disappear for the whole season while other things are going on?

It makes sense for him to end up at Crasters and then get set up going about his journey later.

The real spoiler was the end of this last episode... this is actually a case of the series being ahead of the books... pretty crazy. It gives you a little more insight into the Others...

Comment

I would agree with Encinal. Last night was the first "significant" deviation I can think of, with Bran and friends ending up at Crasters. Also, I don't remember, Sam telling Jon about seeing Bran and helping him get through the wall, in the books? And now Jon is headed to Crasters? For what ever reason, HBO has decided to freestlye some on the North Storyline.

Last scene was some-what of a bombshell for the readers. I wasn't surprised about what was happening to the baby boys, but a white walker society and possible King?

They sure seem to be blazing through the Khalessi story? Not sure why? Maybe they have some deviations planned there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X