A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
    Not likely. As in previous seasons, they will drag out the nothing-ness to the bitter end so that when some good **** finally does happen we are so thankful.
    Smh so hard

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      Smh so hard
      I thought it was me....lol.[emoji2962][emoji849] it was awsomeness.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        I thought it was me....lol.[emoji2962][emoji849] it was awsomeness.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed.....good stuff even in the setup....

Comment

What are you grown men doing watching this middle-earth, melodramatic, mud-blood-and-iron filled soap opera?

For that matter, why am I watching it?

I admit I enjoyed tonight's episode. There's probably something wrong with that but I don't care.

Comment

S8 E1 was awesome! A ton of stuff to take in, but I know it's going to be this way this whole season.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow! That was a lot for 1 show! Everyone making the trip to Winterfell, JS, Arya, Brandon reunion, Cersie sending Bron after her brothers, JS riding a dragon, JS finding out his true history, etc., etc.

I'm with Sansa, I can't believe Tyrion actually believed his evil sister was going to join. At least Jamie it there to warn them, if Arya doesn't kill him first.

I think their going to have to take the fight to the night's king, they can't winter long.

Comment

Did you see the way the dragon looked at JS? The dragon knows...and only Targaryon can ride dragons...should have been his first clue...

Braun loves money, but no way he kills Jamie and Tyrion, his honor wont allow it...but dang the queen hand could have given him 30 mins to finish up !!!!

Jamie just gets to winterfell and he is like "oh @#$%

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                  Everyone dies. I think Danaerys and Jon’s Kid will sit on the throne with Tyrion advising.

Gendry and Sansa marry. Joining Baratheon and Starks like Robert wanted in season 1.

Arya disappears to Essos.

End of show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Gendry and Sansa won't marry. I'm betting Sansa dies and Arya b/c lady of winterfell....b/c she never wanted it and maybe she marries Gendry.

Comment

If Jon dies I think the Red Women brings him Back. She said she had to return because she will die in this country.

Comment

Sooo....Was the shock on Jon's face from hearing about his real parents...or was it that he just realized he dropped plow on his aunt?!

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
                        What are you grown men doing watching this middle-earth, melodramatic, mud-blood-and-iron filled soap opera?

For that matter, why am I watching it?

I admit I enjoyed tonight's episode. There's probably something wrong with that but I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                          Sooo....Was the shock on Jon's face from hearing about his real parents...or was it that he just realized he dropped plow on his aunt?!

I thought he was banging his sister 😂😂😂. Guess I should pay closer attention!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Did you see the way the dragon looked at JS? The dragon knows...and only Targaryon can ride dragons...should have been his first clue...

Comment

Didn't the Targaryeons use to marry their kinfolk to keep the bloodline pure?

Or did I make that up?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Didn't the Targaryeons use to marry their kinfolk to keep the bloodline pure?

Or did I make that up?
                                Yeah it’s not as big a deal in Westeros as viewers are making it.

Comment

Working...
                                X