No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the same wight Jon keeps killing come back??? Confused??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

The episode was good. But still not appeasing my NEED for johns heritage to be revealed to everyone. Sheesh. Kinda underwhelmed by this episode just because y'all built it up so much!!

Also johns eyes seemed to change a bit when she held his hand at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not like convinced it's an ice dragon yet.. could just be a zombie dragon. Still breathing fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"IT IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
          What a waste of TBH Forum space.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            How does the same wight Jon keeps killing come back??? Confused??

I asked that same question.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
              "IT IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
              Good. Go to another thread.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol... go away now. It's past your bedtime...

Comment

LOL This is worse than a bunch of pimply-faced teenagers fantasizing over Anime characters while playing Dungeons and Dragons in mom's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    LOL This is worse than a bunch of pimply-faced teenagers fantasizing over Anime characters while playing Dungeons and Dragons in mom's basement.
                    So you never watch movies or tv shows? Good for you. You must be a blast to be around being serious all the time.

Comment

I bet you're fun at parties...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        So you never watch movies or tv shows? Good for you. You must be a blast to be around.
                        Lighten up, Frances. It's all in fun.

Surprised you even know what a party is. Your life seems to revolve around this place.

Comment

Until Jon and Bran get in the same room no one will find out. The only person that knows the truth is Bran.

Comment

Great episode.

Curious why some folks couldn't restrain themselves from posting spoilers.

Comment

The previews for season finale look incredible!!!!!!
                              Whoever gets the HD version of it send it to my PM please! !![emoji33] [emoji91] [emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Lighten up, Frances. It's all in fun.

Surprised you even know what a party is. Your life seems to revolve around this place.
                                Exactly, you're a hypocrite... one that is entertaining and enjoyable to watch. It's fine if you don't watch but you dont have to be a ****, maybe YOU should be the one to lighten up...

As to the second part you added on, I think you have the wrong person...

Comment

Working...
                                X