Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Better yet, bend'em both...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Win

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Where is Reek???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not that poor twit! That murderous arrogant POS uncle of his with that iron clad.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
        On the ravens... i willing to bet he can warg into any set of ravens he wants. Meaning. Maybe he warged into some already close to Eastwastch. There's nothing saying he has to deploy them from Winterfell. Or did that montage start out in Winterfell? I can't remember. If that's the case then, yeah, he was there for a long time.

It's the werewood trees. In the books, the 3 eyed raven saw and controlled things through the trees. That's why the southerners cut them all down when the "7" became the religion of choice. If the ravens were at any tree past the wall, they would be controlled too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Better yet, bend'em both...

Dale FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
            Not that poor twit! That murderous arrogant POS uncle of his with that iron clad.
            Reek was on Dragon Girls island......but they never showed him after arriving on the beach?

Comment

Replay is on now!!![emoji12]

Comment

I think the conversation with Missandea that Jon and Davos had is going to play a role.

She said something to the effect of, I don't follow Daenerys because who her parents were... etc. etc...

Jon agreed. I believe that is foreshadowing to how he will handle the revelation that he is Rhaegar's legitimate heir.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                  I think the conversation with Missandea that Jon and Davos had is going to play a role.

She said something to the effect of, I don't follow Daenerys because who her parents were... etc. etc...

Jon agreed. I believe that is foreshadowing to how he will handle the revelation that he is Rhaegar's legitimate heir.
                  Ah yea. That was a strange conversation.....as is most with her weird self. Ih, How did Lord Commander Mormont die???

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                    It won't be done by 2014... Martin is always behind on his deadlines.

I wouldn't expect it until 2017.
                    Or not....who knows if or when, the next book will ever show up.

Comment

Ah yea. That was a strange conversation.....as is most with her weird self. Ih, How did Lord Commander Mormont die???

In Craster's keep killed by mutineers of the Nights Watch.

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

@Encinal beat me too it

Comment

Yessir!!!

Man... so I'm totally confused now. I though John was the illegitimate son of Ned Stark???

Comment

Everyone thought that too RCole, but When Bron had a vision and saw Ned going up the Tower, he learned the truth about Jon. Ned protected Jon as his own and Cat or anyone else never knew the truth until Bron had his vision. Bron knows...

Also Sam's wife read an interesting article about annulments, this will make Jon the true aire to the thrown over Dani. The Dragon Drogon knows too.

Now Gendry is back, and is a skilled blacksmith and an unacknowledged ******* son of King Robert Baratheon.

Cersei may give up her child to the whitewalkers, join with them and try to defeat Gendry, Jon and Daenerys.

Arya takes care of Littlefinger? Hmmm maybe Sansa does as revenge and payback...

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                              Man... so I'm totally confused now. I though John was the illegitimate son of Ned Stark???

That's how Ned played it off to keep Robert from killing him.

The truth would've been a death sentence for John

Comment

I think everyone makes it out next week except Thoros (hasn't had a big role) and a dragon

I also think Benjen will show up and ultimately die saving Jon. Should be a great episode and I hope most of it takes place North of the Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X