Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    The drunk trolls were raised in a pen on the Nooner Ranch thread
    You're dang right about that. Poor kid gets a free opportunity and it ends up being a breeder debate.

Comment

This is easily my biggest Game of Thrones theory as I explore Who is the Night King? In this video, his true identity is revealed!There is a minor Game of Th...

this guy makes a pretty good case that the night king is really bran that would be a *******

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        So if I wanted to catch up on this show, how many hours would it take me to binge watch every episode to catch up? [emoji851]

Skinny
        I heard 60 last week while channel surfing!!![emoji33]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I heard 60 last week while channel surfing!!![emoji33]

55 hours 28 minutes To get to this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            55 hours 28 minutes To get to this season.
            Well, there ya geaux. .....whew.....but worth it!!![emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Man we can't hardly watch nothing with adult content around here during the summer. Kids are here all day...up all night...etc. I guess when school starts and they get to bed at a decent hour I can see about starting it. Lol

Skinny
              Watch it on the iPad with earphones while they are watching Paw Patrol.

Comment

Well.....i come back from a hot 4.2 miles of walking and the wife has seasoned a pork roast & chicken for GOT tonight! !! [emoji102] Guess back out in this heat to strike up her Komado Smoker......and probably fall into the pool.....lol.

Comment

Every time I hear the title, I think of a game you could play while on the crapper. My 12!yo brain at work. Must be good though.

...but 55 hours and 28 minutes?? dang!!!

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                    That family tree is a guess... its 50/50 who johns dad is

Lyanna Stark was almost 100% his mother.

But his father was either Robert Baratheon, concieved on Bear island. They were in love. And robert was in love with her till the day she died... (which is why Circe HATED him after they got married)

Or Rhagar Targaryn, concieved after he kidnapped and was assumed ravaged her. (Kidnap started Roberts rebellion basically)

We dont KNOW when Ned and Cranig fought up to the tower against sir walter dane in Dorn( we saw fight last season) ned went up... came back with kid... thats all we know thus far

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                    Personally, it's pretty clear to me who JS parents are. I hear what your saying, but it sounds like your playing a lot of "what if's".

I don't think Lyanna was "kidnapped", I think she fell in love with Rhaegar and went with him willingly. It was known that Lyanna didn't even like the idea of marrying Robert B., she thought he was a drunk and a womanizer. Besides, Robert and Lyanna were not married yet, no chance of RB + LS = JS. I think it's pretty clear, RT + LS = JS. Also, why would the Targ's post Arthur Dane, their best swordsman, as her personal guard during a time of war, if there was not something very important to protect. He was protecting Rhaegars unborn child and Lyanna.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      Personally, it's pretty clear to me who JS parents are. I hear what your saying, but it sounds like your playing a lot of "what if's".

I don't think Lyanna was "kidnapped", I think she fell in love with Rhaegar and went with him willingly. It was known that Lyanna didn't even like the idea of marrying Robert B., she thought he was a drunk and a womanizer. Besides, Robert and Lyanna were not married yet, no chance of RB + LS = JS. I think it's pretty clear, RT + LS = JS. Also, why would the Targ's post Arthur Dane, their best swordsman, as her personal guard during a time of war, if there was not something very important to protect. He was protecting Rhaegars unborn child and Lyanna.

I agree with that.... although these folks have been throwing us curveballs all season[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I agree with that.... although these folks have been throwing us curveballs all season[emoji41]
                        R+L=J is confirmed. Only thing up in the air is if he legitimate or a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

We have been made to believe he kidnapped her to start, after a tourney at Harrenhal, Now if she fell in love... maybe we dont know. Rhegar was married with children. But its GOTs so thats a snall thing haha... that said, remember the whole hair and bloodline thing Ned worked out. John has roberts hair.

Now ill pull a book comment that may or may not matter... in the book i cant remember lyanna having bad feelings for Robert, but i could be wrong. If you can ref where it does id love to go back and look...

The story has very much set us up to wonder the 50/50 of Johns Dad

Im gona pm you somthing so i dont push ppls buttons with somthing...

Comment

R+L=J is confirmed. Only thing up in the air is if he legitimate or a *******.
                            ??? No it isnt??? It is the number 1 question with the series currently. Please exsplain comment

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                              ??? No it isnt??? It is the number 1 question with the series currently. Please exsplain comment

The chart is an official HBO publication.

Comment

The chart is an official HBO publication.

Hmmm

Ill believe it 100% when we get there, this makes 0 sense for them to do... kills 6 seasons of mystery... they are not above trolling us... we shall see

Comment

Working...
                                X