Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, anything goes on GoT!

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    The earlier Targaryians were known to bed their siblings... in order to keep their bloodlines "pure." Aegon and his sister-wives.

I've often wondered if this was something emulated by the Lannisters (Jamie and Cersie) anyway.

Comment

If you can't remember who everyone is like me. This helps understand everything.

Comment

Am I the only one that kind of felt bad for young king tommen? poor kid seemed like he was trying his best lol Then we saw "kings landing" literally happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          That was Viserys. The mad kings YOUNGEST son.

Rhaegar was killed by Robert Baratheon at the battle of the Trident, before the Tower of Joy.
          Much needed clarification. Thought Rhaegar and "The mad King" where the same person for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            so dany and jon snow are getting married and riding dragons... she did say she as going to run off and get hitched.

why did they have to kill margery? she was a hottie.
            Because it's the Game of Thrones and someone that everybody loves had to go. She had a plan in the works to get her and Loras out of there. What a blow to House Tyrell, Queen Margery, Loras AND their dad.

I have no idea what "Queen" Cersi thinks she is going to do?? She has gone from the most beautiful women in the 7 kingdoms to the most hated. Maybe hook up with that Crazy Greyjoy uncle? Maybe pull that slime ball Peter Baelish back to her side along with the Vale? maybe not?

Either way, a man thinks she is dragon bait........or sand snake bait........or fertilizer for the the rose bushes at high garden.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Much needed clarification. Thought Rhaegar and "The mad King" where the same person for some reason
              Negative - it's been clarified a couple times above, but here goes again -

The mad King - Aerys Targaryen had 3 children - Rhaegar, Viserys and Daenerys.

Rhaegar - Jon Snows father and was killed by Robert Baratheon on the Trident.
              Viserys - was killed by Khal Drago with the melted gold.
              Daenarys - Errbody knows who she is.

Comment

Daenerys is allied with Dorn (sand snakes), the homeland of Rhaegar's first wife.

It is not uncommon for Targs to take multiple wives.

Lyanna would be his second wife.

Jon, Tyrion, and Dany all killed their mothers during childbirth.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                  Because it's the Game of Thrones and someone that everybody loves had to go. She had a plan in the works to get her and Loras out of there. What a blow to House Tyrell, Queen Margery, Loras AND their dad.

I have no idea what "Queen" Cersi thinks she is going to do?? She has gone from the most beautiful women in the 7 kingdoms to the most hated. Maybe hook up with that Crazy Greyjoy uncle? Maybe pull that slime ball Peter Baelish back to her side along with the Vale? maybe not?

Either way, a man thinks she is dragon bait........or sand snake bait........or fertilizer for the the rose bushes at high garden.
                  Interesting, she is going to have to side with the iron born uncle, but the dragon queen is already en route to Kings landing so I don't see how the iron born uncle would have any affect on anything. What good is his fleet if they've already sailed across the world and are in Westeros? I mean now he has to give his big cock to Cersie and marry her I would assume, but he doesn't seem like he brings much to the table.

She will need land allies. Frey = dead

Lannister vs Dorn, Danarys (with unsullied & the horde), Tyrells, John Snow (if he gets involved).... Somebody HAS to side with her right? Has to be Baelis and the vale backstabs the starks right?

Doesn't even seem like it'll be a fair fight right now...
                  Last edited by EastTexasMan; 06-28-2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I didn't read the books, but, this is one of the main reasons why I think Tyrion is a Targaryn and will be the third dragon agreed. IMO this season had a handful of hints that this is so.

Comment

cersie is such a B, she might end up teaming up with the white walkers. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Interesting, she is going to have to side with the iron born uncle, but the dragon queen is already en route to Kings landing so I don't see how the iron born uncle would have any affect on anything. What good is his fleet if they've already sailed across the world and are in Westeros? I mean now he has to give his big cock to Cersie and marry her I would assume, but he doesn't seem like he brings much to the table.

She will need land allies. Frey = dead

Lannister vs Dorn, Danarys (with unsullied & the horde), Tyrells, John Snow (if he gets involved).... Somebody HAS to side with her right? Has to be Baelis and the vale backstabs the starks right?

Yeah I think the Vale back stabs the Starks and aligns with Lannister's again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                          Yeah I think the Vale back stabs the Starks and aligns with Lannister's again.

Based on the way Little Finger was looking at Sansa at the end of the episode, you're probably correct. John becoming King of the North takes away what Little Finger wanted all along. My hope is Sansa keeps him from leaving Winterfell but it's not likely.

Comment

Daenerys is allied with Dorn (sand snakes), the homeland of Rhaegar's first wife.

It is not uncommon for Targs to take multiple wives.

Lyanna would be his second wife.

I did not realize danys mom died at her birth also............wow! That angle has legs.
                            lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              True. However, this is what makes me kinda nervous.

Bah!

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              Based on the way Little Finger was looking at Sansa at the end of the episode, you're probably correct. John becoming King of the North takes away what Little Finger wanted all along. My hope is Sansa keeps him from leaving Winterfell but it's not likely.
                              My hope is that Sansa throws him into a cage with Ramsy's hounds.

Comment

.[/QUOTE]My hope is that Sansa throws him into a cage with Ramsy's hounds.[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X