A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
    So is the prince that is promised Jon Snow?
    Him or Daenerys. Prince in High Valyrian is not gender specific. There are things that point to both of them. So we will just have to see.

Comment

Rerun is on now.......wow.........i missed stuff!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowstalker210 View Post
        In the books including the canon (A World of Ice and Fire, A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms) we have actual proof that the Lannister hair trait isn't stronger than the Targs or Barat's. We have yet to see proof of Targ and Stark children yet. Not to spoil for the people still reading but yes, that's the one. I don't think it'll go the way the fan theory goes as the showrunners have proven that they are not shy about going in a different direction than the books. Its gonna get interesting for sure.
        That proof happened this last episode.

Comment

so dany and jon snow are getting married and riding dragons... she did say she as going to run off and get hitched.

why did they have to kill margery? she was a hottie.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Rerun is on now.......wow.........i missed stuff!!!!
            I watched it again. It was just awesome

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              so dany and jon snow are getting married and riding dragons... she did say she as going to run off and get hitched.

why did they have to kill margery? she was a hottie.
              I guess he wont mind marrying his Aunt Dany........lol!!! Anything could happen on GoT. I did not think Margerie was gonna get taken out either. After giving her grandma the rose drawing I figured they were going to have quite the plan.............NOT!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                I watched it again. It was just awesome
                We tried to watch the show, "After the Thrones" but it was just to geeky after about 20 minutes. There guesses about next season where no better than the TBH folks......lmao!!!

Comment

I'm confused, how is Danny his aunt?

Danny is the mad kings daughter right? Isn't Jon snow the mad kings *******? So aren't they half brother and sister?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

Danny is the mad kings daughter right? Isn't Jon snow the mad kings *******? So aren't they half brother and sister?
                    Jon is the mad king's eldest son's (Rhaegar) son.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      That's not the blonde headed guy who had gold poured over him is it?

Comment

Danny brother, Rhaegar, sired John.

For those saying John is still a *******, in the books there is a very strong possibility that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Comment

That was Viserys. The mad kings YOUNGEST son.

Rhaegar was killed by Robert Baratheon at the battle of the Trident, before the Tower of Joy.

Comment

No. Rhaegar was dead before the show started.
                              He is mentioned early on in the first seasons.

The whole Robert rebellion revolved around the fact that Robert and Rhaegar were both after Lyanna.
                              He "kidnapped" Lyanna which triggered the rebellion. And by kidnapped I mean apparently knocked her up with Jon Snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I guess he wont mind marrying his Aunt Dany........lol!!! Anything could happen on GoT. I did not think Margerie was gonna get taken out either. After giving her grandma the rose drawing I figured they were going to have quite the plan.............NOT!!! LOL!
                                The earlier Targaryians were known to bed their siblings... in order to keep their bloodlines "pure." Aegon and his sister-wives.

I've often wondered if this was something emulated by the Lannisters (Jamie and Cersie) anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X