No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved this finale. Miguel Sapochnik directed the last two episodes according to the internet. He also directed episode 8 of season 5 "Hardhome". That was the episode Jon Snow met the white walkers in, and is one of my favorites of the show.

Lots of awesomeness this episode. R+L=J confirmed...THA KING OF THA NORTH!!!... Cercei doing exactly what she told Lady Tyrell she would do (kill them all)...Dany FINALLY sailing across the narrow sea after 6 seasons and countless pages of the books...Arya getting revenge (after countless episodes in training lol)...

I was worried they would have a hard time wrapping up this show in 14 episodes. Not so much now. Going to be sad when this show ends, as all of the shows my wife and I watch seem to have ended (Justified, etc.) and others have gone downhill (ex: The Walking Dead...to me at least)

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
      Still no Stoneheart.
      I don't see any reason for her to show up now.

Battle of the *******s was great but last nights episode might be the best of the entire series so far. That was fantastic and so many loose ends brought together.

Comment

How many books are there? Looking at getting them for my wife but I don't even know where to start. Any place I can get them all as a set? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I finally gave in and started binge watching it from the pilot yesterday. Got into episode 5 before I realized it was almost midnight and I had to be up for work at 0530.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
            How many books are there? Looking at getting them for my wife but I don't even know where to start. Any place I can get them all as a set? Any help would be appreciated.
            Here you go....

Comment

Amazon has the five book box set.

Comment

Amazon as others stated above. I was able to catch the entire set in a kindle version on Amazon for $10 a couple of years back if she reads on a tablet.
                Last edited by Cardinal; 06-27-2016, 08:15 AM. Reason: was beat to the punch

Comment

Thanks fellas!!

Comment

Great episode. Best part for me was in the title sequence. It always pizzed me off seeing the flayed man on top of Winterfell in that scene, glad to see the Stark wolf back where it belongs.

Once again... Lady Mormont with the win!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      John was born under the Blood Star......notice all the blood in the bed and as young Ned comes into the room he leans that special sword against the bed and it has the star on it...John and Danny I believe will team up after she realizes that John is the rightful King.
                      3 Dragons....3 riders.....we have 2 who will the 3rd be?
                      That symbol was a rising sun, hence the Sword of Dawn

Comment

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10 Recap Videos - 2016 HBO SeriesSubscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=serientrailermpFolgt uns bei...

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          Tyrian.

Comment

Originally posted by tim21877 View Post
                            No Kidding that little girl is tough!
                            she stole parts of the last few episodes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wlambert42 View Post
                              This played right into to the books...while Ned was imprisoned he kept having thought of Lyanna and the "promise" he made to her.

Also in the books, when Dany has her vision in the house of the undying, Rhaegar names him Aagon...the prince that is promised. His song shall be of Ice and Fire.
                              So is the prince that is promised Jon Snow?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                John was born under the Blood Star......notice all the blood in the bed and as young Ned comes into the room he leans that special sword against the bed and it has the star on it...John and Danny I believe will team up after she realizes that John is the rightful King.
                                3 Dragons....3 riders.....we have 2 who will the 3rd be?
                                Everybody says Tyrion but in the books it reveals the third rider if paying attention. The next two seasons are gonna be short seasons so they will probably introduce the person then. Tyrion doesn't make sense cause of his hair. Its dirty blond while the Targs have white, that's how Ned learned that Robert's heirs are not his. All Roberts bast@4ds have black so his genes are stronger than the Lannisters and the Baratheon's are of dragon blood so it makes sense that if a Targ and Lannister had a child the Targ hair trait would overpower the gold of the Lannisters. Hopefully Martin finishes Winds of Winter soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X