No announcement yet.

Good old days of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here was my first LDP and only VE recipient. Tink sent me a PM about this picture ranting and bashing my lack of arrow penetration due to me using mechanicals. Oh to be the AFRICANBOWHUNTER........

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pig.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	24178077

Comment

Come May of this year, this little guy will be a married man.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6467.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	24178083

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
        Come May of this year, this little guy will be a married man.

[ATTACH]466076[/ATTACH]
        Awwww, so cute.

Comment

I was posting on TBH before I got married - the first time.

Don't let the 2006 fool ya. That was two crashes ago. And the ram, well, lets just say I "caught" him asleeeeeeepp.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
            Trey still around?
            Oh ya. He's on our lease too. We shot some quail a couple weeks ago.

He jumps on here from time to time.

Comment

[ATTACH]466086[/ATTACH]

Comment

Im not on here as much anymore. Life and work keep getting in the way. I go in spurts here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                  Deerslayer was a VE machine!

I remember many of those first few VE's.....Archery1st went on a hog killing rampage at Area59 when we all shared a lease with Krivoman, Shawn and Richard (Elkhunter...or some other name centric with Elk).

I posted a thread with a 212 inch buck near Freer...shot by Wascom(sp?) and posted it as a bowkill here.....THE CROWD WENT WILD LOL!!!! Krivoman put me up to it and man what an uproar that was!

Shurley and I did that one year....put 27 kills up on a season video recap LOL!
                  Whatever happened to Shurley? I remember the 61 yard axis kill he had and y'all had a really cool highlight video with a song from Saliva.

Comment

2004 I think.
                    Before joining I was lurking and saw what I thought was a real inhumane video. I e-mailed Michael and blasted him for having it on the site.
                    Michael replied with something like: "We all have our opinions but are here to learn and share."
                    I thought that was great, then joined up.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ0xOyYjZIc"]Strattons First Dove Hunt - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

PURE Awesomeness!

Comment

Whatever happened to Shurley? I remember the 61 yard axis kill he had and y'all had a really cool highlight video with a song from Saliva.
                          He's been a busy man. All I can say is, having a Special Forces background......some of his skills are in high demand around the world.

We caught a lot of grief over that shot........I went a step further and shot an antelope at 71 yards in New Mexico.....CUZ TORO JOHN SAID SO!

We shot a 3D tournament up in Arizona a few years ago.....had a local Indian and his Son during our warm-up round. Let's just say.....we were shooting farther than those two "questionable" shots with these guys in high country. We got the old Chief motivated enough he started flinging them way out there with us too LOL!

Miss him around here....maybe again someday?

Comment

Been here when it first came on line. Gone thru 2 crashes of the TBH server. or maybe 3. I've seen them come and go, from taxi's to women on here. and the Tinkster was funny to laugh at!

Comment

Thats a great video.Making memories.

Comment

One my favorite lines by a TBH'ers concerning his search for a female ......

I'm looking for a 5 or 6 with low self esteem

Comment

Working...
                                X