No announcement yet.

Schliecher county lease available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmer yes it's about 20 minutes from there.

Comment

Did you ever get the score back of your buck from your taxidermist ?

Comment

Dang good buck.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
          Did you ever get the score back of your buck from your taxidermist ?
          Not yet man but I haven't called either. I've been swamped with work but when I do I'll update.

Comment

Originally posted by dcnitro View Post
            Not yet man but I haven't called either. I've been swamped with work but when I do I'll update.
            Just curious. Nice buck!

Not bad for a 1000 acre lease

Comment

$1500 a gun is unheard of for that area. The landowner better be getting swamped with calls.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Sounds great,wish I lived closer,too far from DFW...

Comment

Any exotics?

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                      Any exotics?
                      None currently on the place but they are very close. We have seen several axis deer just a few miles from the ranch. Also the neighbor has several exotics on his place such as black bucks and does not have a high fence. I have been told they wont jump a fence but your never know I guess. I would no rely on it for exotics though. It has a good number of deer though.

Comment

Originally posted by dcnitro View Post
                        None currently on the place but they are very close. We have seen several axis deer just a few miles from the ranch. Also the neighbor has several exotics on his place such as black bucks and does not have a high fence. I have been told they wont jump a fence but your never know I guess. I would no rely on it for exotics though. It has a good number of deer though.
                        Blackbuck are spreading pretty quick out that direction

Comment

lots of good young bucks out there that will be awesome deer in a few years. its just too far for us to drive with work and little ones. none of us wanted to get off of this lease. great land owner and ranch hand. there was a 14pt taken on opening weekend on the ranch just to the west and a 20 something point taken a few years back from that ranch as well. the pic was posted on here ( it was the one that had points all over the place and the guy that shot it was wearing a NY hat )

Comment

Working...
                          X