Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pea gravel!

Comment

Mine wasn't as good as the chick that ended up in the TBH shirt but it had done funny replies.

Comment

Some good ones mentioned -

I'm partial to the live thread I posted ofmy daughter birth in 2004 - started out great and all and I had pics up of wife suffering and me surfing tbh on laptop- then she was born and everything appeared fine and within couple hours she was almost dead. So many guys and gals here posted and sent up prayers. Tbh went from that "stupid bow site " according to my wife to an extended family of people that actually cared-

Kate is 8 now and I just had to whip her butt for being rude and smart mouthed. First time I ever used my belt on her- normally just a hand. Broke my heart but now she is curled up in my lap watching movies

Here is video I made of it all for newbies that missed it before crash. thread was many pages long and lasted for the entire time and through her miraclulous recovery after dr saying call in family and preacher.....

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          Any Tuthdoc thread, butthe axis quest series are my favorite'
          This

Comment

The hand thread

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
              The thread where Adair went off the rails and wanted to kill Savoy.
              Thats got my vote!

Comment

This has to be one of my all time favorites. Mrs. Mary, do you think we could get the video link working somewhere? I wanted to show my wife.

Comment

two greatest post EVER!

1. shut your *** jaspro, i want this dude to call me and lets throw some hands. he acts like he is doing me a favor and letting me off!! come on guy!!! and dont start with that thanks for serving our country. im about serve your head with a fist and problably a elbow.

and

2. cantex dont you say anything unless its about where you want to get care flight to pic you up at

Comment

I like the breezy (and related) coastal fishing threads, I don't get to do it that often, so it reminds me of when I've gone out and I think it's pretty cool. I also love the food/cook out threads.

Comment

Pea Gravel

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        two greatest post EVER!

1. shut your *** jaspro, i want this dude to call me and lets throw some hands. he acts like he is doing me a favor and letting me off!! come on guy!!! and dont start with that thanks for serving our country. im about serve your head with a fist and problably a elbow.

and

2. cantex dont you say anything unless its about where you want to get care flight to pic you up at

I had never seen that thread till tonight. Read it all- wow. Have seen references to it but - wow

Comment

Howard, I remember your daughters thread well and that makes me think the best thread(s) of all time are the ones were we show the world we are family. We have prayed and cried for one another many times and will continue to do so in the future. We've celebrated births, gone to funerals, talked to our brothers and sisters when in need, helped when broke down on the side of the road and run to the aid of TBHers no matter the situation good or bad. Brought many of us to volunteer for worthy causes and send massive amounts of money to those who need it.
                          Those are the best as it shows the best of each of us.

God Bless you all
                          Last edited by WCB; 02-15-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

mine

Comment

There's a bunch of them most already posted but here's a couple I haven't seen yet.

DoggieBonz's - trade a weed eater for a hunt thread.

Djs - Yall Hungry... want a ham sandwich? video

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X