No announcement yet.

What's your all time favorite thread on TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the one that really got me hooked on TBH!

I realized real quick what kind of unique group this was and wanted to be a part of it

Comment

Not sure about the thread but the video of Wildman and the gun powder lmao! Someone has got to have it.

And the video of the javi getting kicked

Comment

Marys bare video, OzAgs killshot video set to music, the man who fell in love with Texas are a few I revist frequently

Comment

nilla's crazy 8
          me and nilla setting the blind on fire
          pea gravel
          the guys that were gonna meet in the academy parking lot
          every one of my live hunts

man actually theres a whole bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
            There was once a live hunt at a local nightclub that ended in a girl wearing a TBH shirt!

Comment

There was one where an old man was defecating in a pop up blind on a recurring basis that was highly amusing before it was whacked.

Comment

Some not mentioned already

Buff's live hunt from Africa was good.

I liked the Tuthdoc tribute thread with everyone shooting the flaming arrows and other memorials.

Hot hunting girls threads.

I know there must have been some back before the crash, I will keep thinking on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                  I think the one where the 10 point was shot and it dragged on forever and the story ended with the deer having been ate by turtles n alligators in the river. I still giggle on that one..

The live beaver hunt in the bar was pretty good to

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                  The thread where Adair went off the rails and wanted to kill Savoy.

Originally posted by akey View Post
                  I am a relative newbie but the hump him til he pees dog thread probably made me laugh the most.

Don't start the 10 pointer thread until you've got a few hours of spare time, but make sure you don't skip around, read it from first post to the last.

Comment

I thought this one was well done and one some may have not seen.

Comment

Boss mans lawn mower thread was good

MichaelW african hunt was awesome.

The african lion trad bowhunt

All the Mexico hunts, especially Ronnies.

Skinnys live calving season

Comment

Any of the DoggieBonz® Threads!

Any of the HLope calling out Legdog & Deerslayer threads!

Any of the old threads submitted by NightStalker & The King (alter ego profiles by Deerslayer and Drake) before...alter ego profiles were banned on TBH! Talk about flaming the flames with humor and BS "call them out" threads LOL!

All of the Hunting Video threads..... during the old VIDEO CHALLENGE DAYS!

Everyone of the VE AWARD THREADS! Not only did we have a hunting story, with LDP and or supporting VIDEO submitted by someone here on TBH, after their successful hunt, The Velvet Elvis award winning "one-liners" were quality entertainment with many of the VE awards buried with hidden humor within.

Buckspert's art depicting Wildman, Wildman's cartoon character depicted a Camo G-STRING wearing cartoon Hunting Super Hero! The cartoon drawings by Buckspert poked cartoon humor fun at every pressing thread...that today would typically get banned by hyper-active discussions where the discussion heads south...with a lot of folks wearing a ton of emotional value on their sleeve. The more emotional the thread...the more hilarious these cartoon depictions became...with many of them...stringing Wildman out as this cartoon super hero who dashes in to save the thread in some Super Hero kind of way! Man those old threads were CLASSIC HUMOR! Even though some folks had their feelings hurt....those who went along with it without hurt feelings....kept this place fun and hilarious! Before the PC days of TBH now. Many of us would push the envelope of correctness here...only seeking humor and fun. The crowd here has become way more serious...so those old days are now buried in our past...pre 2006 crash.

Ring Knocker out takes.....classic video stuff! GIG-EM! LOL!
                        Last edited by AtTheWall; 02-15-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Anyone with pictures of pretty girls....... there, I said it!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                            Marys bare video....
                            Holy crap, I missed that one!

...but I do remember the bear thread/video.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              Any of the DoggieBonz® Threads!

Any of the HLope calling out Legdog & Deerslayer threads!

Any of the old threads submitted by NightStalker & The King (alter ego profiles by Deerslayer and Drake) before...alter ego profiles were banned on TBH! Talk about flaming the flames with humor and BS "call them out" threads LOL!

All of the Hunting Video threads..... during the old VIDEO CHALLENGE DAYS!

Everyone of the VE AWARD THREADS! Not only did we have a hunting story, with LDP and or supporting VIDEO submitted by someone here on TBH, after their successful hunt, The Velvet Elvis award winning "one-liners" were quality entertainment with many of the VE awards buried with hidden humor within.

Buckspert's art depicting Wildman, Wildman's cartoon character depicted a Camo G-STRING wearing cartoon Hunting Super Hero! The cartoon drawings by Buckspert poked cartoon humor fun at every pressing thread...that today would typically get banned by hyper-active discussions where the discussion heads south...with a lot of folks wearing a ton of emotional value on their sleeve. The more emotional the thread...the more hilarious these cartoon depictions became...with many of them...stringing Wildman out as this cartoon super hero who dashes in to save the thread in some Super Hero kind of way! Man those old threads were CLASSIC HUMOR! Even though some folks had their feelings hurt....those who went along with it without hurt feelings....kept this place fun and hilarious! Before the PC days of TBH now.
                              ^^^^^^ This....DoggieBonz and HLope

Comment

The one where some guy on here caught his wife cheating with another member on here was also pretty entertaining :0)

Comment

Working...
                                X