• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
    Martin's surrender fire ant killer best I've used

I use this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
      Orthos, the stuff smells like a bad fart but kills mine..
      Yep^^^^ but it works.

Comment

looks for products with bifenthrin as the active ingredient. It works wonders

Comment

Flame thrower and beer

Comment

Advion. Lasts a year. If you were closer, Id bring you some. Its the best. I use it on 200 acres, no ants in sight even after it rains.

Comment

Orthene

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Ortho Orthene. Follow the directions. Just keep it off your skin and stay up wind during application. Will kll the mound.
              Got to go with you on that its the best I ever found But It is STINKY...

I once got a new bottle that was unopened and it did nothing no killing and no stink...I was gona take it back but never did...Had another new one on shelf opened it and it was DEADLY...

Comment

Telling you ortho guys...i was once you... TRY the bayers.
                Youll be done with the smelly stuff after 1 light powder of the first mound.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Ortho Orthene. Follow the directions. Just keep it off your skin and stay up wind during application. Will kll the mound.
                  Best thing going to kill the mound. You'll see dead ants all over the mound and it gets the queen.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    didnt read all the posts...
                    but BAYER ...blue bottle..white powder.. kills entire mound within minutes.
                    Get it at walmart, home depot, etc

NO SMELL
                    This works well.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Telling you ortho guys...i was once you... TRY the bayers.
                      Youll be done with the smelly stuff after 1 light powder of the first mound.
                      He's right.

Comment

Originally posted by John123john View Post
                        Who try to use Eugenol? I find some information about him
                        Eugenol is the main component of some essential oils and is widely used in the manufacturing of natural insecticides.

Eugenol acts on the insects quickly and is not considered dangerous to the environment. It is often used in combination with oils of thyme, sesame, rosemary and others. Pure 75% eugenol can be found in the Ceylon Cinnamon Leaf Oil.
                        Does this oil worth?

Comment

Ascend granules.

Comment

Concentrate stuff

Please forgive my sideways picture but the pyrethrin concentrate works really well in my yard
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
                              Bayer fire ant powder in the blue container works good on mounds & doesn't have the smell.
                              Bingo. This stuff seems to be tough to find at the present time, though.

Comment

2oz orange oil, 2oz Dawn dishwashing detergent mixed in a gallon of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X