No announcement yet.

Tax return question - Is it fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What your failing to comprehend is we are arguing against the SYSTEM that allows you to do that...

Answer this: Do you think it's fair/ok for the system to allow you to receive more tax REFUND then the tax amount you paid in?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      What your failing to comprehend is we are arguing against the SYSTEM that allows you to do that...

Answer this: Do you think it's fair/ok for the system to allow you to receive more tax REFUND then the tax amount you paid in?
      What you are failing to comprehend is that it does not matter what YOU think is fair or ok. Just like it doesn't matter what I think is fair or ok. What matters is what you can change or I can change. And being mad about what someone else gets that you don't is nothing more than petty jealousy.

Write your congressman and state rep if it bothers you so much. If you know someone is defrauding the government, then turn them in. If not, find something else to be upset about. This did not start this year, and it will not stop this year either. And no one on this web site has any impact in changing any of it. So complain to the correct locations, and see what you can do to change it the legal way.

Comment

FYI, there's no way you will win with any argument on this guy, save your energy and breath from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
          Ok one more reply before I go back to work lol.

I know this!!

Answer: Give the $1000 to the guy who makes the less as a "catch up fund" because he has a lower paying job. Then the land over should be required to take an additional $1000 out of his savings and pay $500 to the middle income because he felt left out and then another $500 to the lower income because he complained bout the middle income recieving anything. At the end of the day the guy who doesn't contribute gets a paycheck, the guy who doesn't make much gets a small refund and the guy who worked hard in school, sacraficed partying and being lazy for college and a part time job and then spends 10-12 hours a day 5-6 days a week of his life either working or driving back and forth from work fronts the bill.

End result = the bottom two guys vote to keep the same lease next year. =P
          LOL. You my friend understand how the Goberment works.

Comment

How come you didn't answer my question in that entire response?

Don't deflect, answer a simple question.

Comment

Yes it is fair.
              And it is not my fault that it is set up the way it is. Nor is it yours. So I won't hold you responsible for it if you don't blame it on me.

Comment

How mach gravel will a tax refund check buy these days?

Comment

Last edited by ladrones; 01-29-2013, 02:55 PM. Reason: To political!

Comment

Yes it happens. I know a woman who is a minority and she makes dang good money$70,000 a year who has never been married with 3 kids. She gets ridiculous amounts of money back form the gubment.
                    She want get married because it will all stop.
                    The system is broke big time!!!!!!

Comment

Yes it is fair.
                      And it is not my fault that it is set up the way it is.
                      If it 'IS' fair....U would not say..'It is not my fault'.....

Comment

Then I agree to disagree with you that it is right for someone to be refunded something they never had to begin with.

Comment

Is it fair that someone who makes ten times as much as both of us combined pays less income tax than either one of us?

Comment

Didn't the Führer teach us all to deflect?

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                              If it 'IS' fair....U would not say..'It is not my fault'.....
                              Why not? Apparently I am the definition of what is wrong with America, and yet I have never make a single law concerning anything. So it is in fact not my fault for any of it.

Comment

Please oh lord tell me how there's a man out there that makes $800,000 and pays less money then you do in income tax. Show me an example, make me a believer!

Comment

Working...
                                X