No announcement yet.

Prayers for Fishndude's family - daughter Ashley has been called home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seeing this. Praying for the Scott family and their extended TBH family, as well.

Comment

Continued prayers and thoughts sent from the Bryant family.

Comment

Prayers with a very heavy heart. Going to pick my kids up from school and give them a big hug.

Comment

Prayers sent brother.

Comment

Jeff, prayers for God's strength and peace for you and your family.

Comment

Still praying for y'all here in Katy, Jeff. Lots of good thoughts and love coming y'alls way.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Having a daughter myself I can't imagine what you are going through. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

We are very sorry to hear of your profound loss. Please let us all know if there is anything we can do for you. Our most sincere condolences to you and your family.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. Words can not express the sorrow that I am feeling for you and your family. Prayers sent

Comment

just thinking about you and your family amigo. love ya !

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. God Bless.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family Jeff. May God bless you with the strength and peace to cope during this difficult time.

Comment

My heart goes out to your family. I just saw this today and pray that there will be some comfort for you and your family.

Comment

Jeff, your post with the "Sunshine" plaque got me man... My screen just blurred right up. Man, I just don't know how you are doing it! Please know that we are praying hard for you guys right now. I will get our prayer warriors from our Bible Study going this evening too sir... pullin back too...

Comment

Working...
                                X