Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayed sent

Comment

Hart breaking news! Prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family Jeff. May god be with you in your time of need.

Comment

I can't even begin to fathom the pain that you must be in. I'm so terribly sorry

Comment

No words to say speechless. Sent up for everyone

Comment

Jeff, my most heart felt prayers go out for you and your wife.

Comment

I don't know what to say other than I'm so very sorry.
                  Steve, like Mitch, I'm right around the corner if you need anything.

Comment

Words cannot express the sadness I feel for the Scott family. I consider them as family and losing someone at this age just doesn't seem fair. Prayers for all of you during these troubled times. I'm am very sorry for your loss and please, please let me know if my family can do anything.
                    Jeff Young

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with your family

Comment

Jeff,

I have shed tears and sent prayers for you and your family this morning. I am very sorry for your loss. Love you Jeff, and you know that if you need anything I am here.

Comment

Lord I just want to lift Jeff and his family up to You right now. Wrap Your loving arms around them and comfort then during this time. Lord I can't even imagine the hurt and pain that they feel but please allow this tragedy to glorify You in some way. If there is anyone out there that needs to have a better relationship with their loved ones or with You I ask that it be done. Remind us all that we have no idea when You will call us home so we need to be right with You. I love You and I thank You for sending Your son as a sacrifice so that we can have the hope of life eternal. Welcome Ashley into your arms. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Comment

Words cannot express the sadness in my heart at this most difficult time. You have my heartfelt condolences and prayers. I miss you and I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless you all.

Comment

I am SO sorry for your loss, Prayers are on the way for you and your Family!!!!
                              This is just terrible I don't know what to say.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X