No announcement yet.

Prayers for Fishndude's family - daughter Ashley has been called home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers sent....so sorry. May God comfort you and your family.

Comment

I just saw this thread and I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers are sent up to the entire family for comfort from our great Lord who understands their/our grief. I am so sorry.

Comment

My deepest sympathies to the family. Incredibly heartbreaking news.

Comment

prayers sent!

Comment

No words Jeff, just no words. I can not imagine your pain. Prayers and more prayers....

Comment

I am speachless. So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Jeff just got the news, keeping y'all in my prayers. Good Lord the only one I know with answers in times like these

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you, God Bless y'all.

Comment

Prayers on the way.

Comment

I'm still at a loss for words. I keep telling myself this is a bad dream... I wish it was. When Jeff called me this morning, he was crying and a total emotional wreck. I've been crying and praying since we hung up. When Jeff called back, I just couldn't believe it... It felt like I was punched in the gut... I couldn't bring myself to update this thread right away.

With no kids of my own, I can't imagine how tough something like this would be. I pray that the good Lord gives all of the Scott family strength to get thru this.

Jeff, I love you brother. Many prayers for all of y'all. If there's anything needed, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Graybow View Post
                          I connot imagine what he is going through. Prayers up.
                          X2, can't type for tears in way.

Comment

I just cant put them together right now. I am very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with yall. Dont hesitate ifb yall need anything

Comment

Sorry for your loss Jeff. Praying for your entire family.

Comment

Prayers sent, I can't even begin to imagine. I have never met you but anything you need please let us know. Anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X