Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Truck Tire - Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
    Y'all must have had different nittos than I had. They were e rated and did not get 30000 out of them rotating every 5000
    About what I got.

Comment

I have toyo A/T2 open country 265/70 r17 E-10 on my 3/4 ton dodge diesel and they are a pretty smooth ride and not to aggressive , new so don't life of them yet

Comment

toyo open country. 50k on current set. not bad for a lifted diesel.

Comment

I just took toyo at's off and put nitto trail grapplers on. The Toyos lasted 40,000+, I just wanted something more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Whale View Post
            In the market for a new set of tires for the truck. Wanted to know what the GS suggests for brand or type.

I drive a 2010 3/4 ton Dodge diesel. I am going back with the A/T's. Not looking for a real aggressive tread. Thanks for the help.
            I have the same truck. I went with BFG A/T 10 ply and I have not regretted it at all. Long trips with no noise, decent Offroad traction and they last! Just my $0.02

Comment

......285/75

Comment

I use Mastercraft 10 ply. Put 'em on years ago, maybe had one legitimate flat.
                Time for a new set...

Comment

Good responses and info from everyone. Really appreciate the input. I believe I have made my choice. Now I get to see how much they will "give" them away for.....

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Whale View Post
                    Good responses and info from everyone. Really appreciate the input. I believe I have made my choice. Now I get to see how much they will "give" them away for.....

Thanks again.
                    Whatcha gettin?????

Comment

Bfg, toyo

Comment

Working...
                      X